The storm before the calm

It only took a few minutes before Iris left the scene, walking back to her room with a huff.

This was the final straw. Big mama needed assistance. With no one else to help, she had to contact her ex, and his family.

A few hours later, the Hamatos arrived to the complex. The highest rooms appeared to be hidden by dark curtains, which was different than when they last visited.

"What is the problem, you said it was an emergency that the place won't be the same without our assistance." Donatello said, sounding annoyed at this. "Well, it has to do with my daughter. You are around her age, so maybe try can see why she is so irritable recently?" Big mama states simply.

"Alright, let's see what we can do, where is she?" Raphael asked. "She's on the upper floor, perhaps in her room." Big mama stated, and the hamatos arrived to the upper floors, greeted by a door with a sign saying 'Stay out or face my wrath!' With a skull and crossbones in neon pink.

"Well, here we go, one sassy teen." Splinter said, knocking on the door.
"GO AWAY!" Iris shouted from inside.
"Big Mama asked us to help you-" Raphael started, before being cut off by Iris.
"I DONT NEED ANY SYMPATHY FROM YOU, YOU'RE ALL HAT AND NO CATTLE!" This response caused the door to open, revealing a annoyed red eared slider wearing a oversized black hoodie with a broken heart emblem on the chest. "GO AWAY, last warning." She rubbed her temples.