part 2

the next day me and nick talked for quite a while, he invites me to his house understanding that i don't have anything better to do since i only moved. as soon as i entered the house my jaw dropped seeing how nice the house was. he offers to give me a tour and of course i say yes. after he was finished we sat down on the couch and decided to watch a movie, until chris comes downstairs. "who's this" he asks nick, "ava, ava smith she just moved here" nick replies. "oh ok, hello ava" he says. the way he says it gives me butterflies but i don't have any interest in him "oh, hi chris" i respond. nick throws his arm around me jokingly getting me to focus on what movie we're going to watch. i look away from chris and ask nick if we can watch The Breakfast Club. nick says yes and we begin to watch the movie. about 15 minutes into the movie i hear a door swing open and footsteps coming towards us. it was matt sturniolo, after me being a fan of their youtube channel i was always a matt girl, mainly because of his personality, he seemed so sweet and he was the best looking triplet aswell. i got instant butterflies and could feel my face go red. "nick? is this your new girlfriend?" matt says jokingly knowing he has no interest in women. "yeah yeah very funny matt" he replies. i let out a small giggle as matt asks me my name. "ava smith, nice to meet you" i respond. he smiled "what are you guys watching?" matt asks as chris hops off a stool in the kitchen to grab another pepsi out of the fridge. "the breakfast club, it's one of my favourite movies" i reply. matt stands infront of me and nick, giving me a look at the couch as if he's asking to sit down beside me, i nod my head while nicks too focused on the movie. matt sat down and at one stage our knees touch and i got the most butterflies ive ever gotten in my life but then i realised matt probably didn't think anything of it. but still, me? ava? sitting beside matt sturniolo. absolute dream come true.