part 4

once me and nick walked out of the door matt was sitting infront of the car as his eyes look me up and down. i blushed, chris's eyes were glued to his phone so he didn't notice we were coming. as i hopped into the back seat with nick, chris turned around and said "Ooooo" jokingly. matt quickly replies "you look nice ava". "thank you matt" i respond. once we arrived to the beach i quickly took my shoes off and sat them in the back of the car. once we stepped out of the car i instantly looked at matt. he was wearing a blue shirt that made his ocean blue eyes noticeable. i admired his eyes for a minute before he caught me looking at him, then i turned away. as we headed down to the beach i noticed that there was a lot of people already there. there was a table full of drinks and alcohol. me and nick spent most of the night making friends while matt and chris partied. it came near the end of the night but right before we left some tall black haired boy stuck his hand up my dress. i instantly turned around, he was walking away like nothing happened. i told nick and he asked matt to drive us home and of course he did but before he did he went and got chris and explained what just happened. chris asked me to describe the boy and he instantly started a fight while people crowded around them. matt took me to the car while nick stayed with chris. i felt disgusting, why would someone do this? "are you alright ava?" matt asks, "yeah i'm just in shock" i reply. "don't worry. ill make sure nobody ever does that to you again" he assures me. i smile and look away just to see nick walking with chris while rage is in his eyes. chris and nick enter the car. "what happened chris?" i ask. "i won the fight don't worry" he says. atleast chris is okay.
on the car drive back to their house nick offers if i want to stay the night and i say "okay". every so often i would look into car visor mirror and admire matt. chris would catch me and turn and smirk at me.