Virtute et Valkyrie

Nine Months Ago-

The screen is black as the sound of an engine is heard, things sound fine until the sound of a vehicle tip to the side, front windshield if pushed off and a body hit and roll on the ground. Seconds later a series of curses were heard before it changed to where a female voice is heard saying 'You broke your ankle.' 

Three months ago- 

'Thanks for the Al and Ander.' 

Two months ago- 

And later 80s year old woman could hear 'Hello darling' 'Hi, Great Grandma.' 

A week later- 

'You have Covid.' 'Damn it.' 

Today- 

"I'm finally back!"

Crimson comes into the room with a copy of Call of Cthulhu rulebook in hand. As he enter they notice what could only be describe as a assassination plan with both Sienna and surprisingly Weiss at a blank board with some arcan writing plan on it with a callsign said 'Fallen Tyrant' on it. Crimson sits next to Ruby with the new teen on his left. "What did I miss?"

"Not much, they just made plans and plans. Should I tell them we are going to watch the next chapter?" Ruby said not looking at her host. Not evening waiting for the reaper to try the host, just lower the lights and start the player, causing both Khan and Schnee to release what's happening and begin to head to their seats.

Ch.25 Virtute et Valkyrie

Hours later, On the balcony above Lake Mead.

The conversation has dragged on for hours. It went for so long that both Ruby and Hanlon moved to the upper floor balcony to look upon the lake. At first Ruby started with the basics of her world, Dust, Aura, Semblances, Faunas, Grimm, and Combat Schools. Then she moved on to her personal life, friends, and adventures. To a normal Waste Lander, all of this would sound like Telltale's from a Freeside Junkie. However, Hanlon had met with multiple politicians back west, he could spot a liar's web a mile away. When he heard Ruby's tales, he couldn't see the web nor any shakes, coming with the conclusion that she is a master liar or wasn't lying. He figured the lateral. He did find some of the stories to be either intriguing or down right humerus.

Weiss shakes her head annoyed that Ruby can't keep somethings a secret but after seeing the man almost kill himself, she lets it slide.

"Heh, Heh. That's funny, what happened after your uncle walked into class?" Hanlon asked with a slight chuckle.

Beside the sisters, everyone was confused at what story Ruby was talking about. That just made the snickers from the sisters grow louder.

"Well then Ozpin announced that today's lesson will be working on their landing strategy." Ruby finishes before both start laughing about the time her uncle lost a bet with her father and went to class in a skirt.

This led to the sisters to laugh along, actually scaring their friends, former enemy and new mentor. "Care to explain what is so funny?" Sienna asks.

"Oh, it's the time Uncle Qrow went to class with a skirt." Yang answered.

"The drunk one?" Blake asks.

"That's the one." Yang said with a smile, then out of nowhere Sienna joined the laughter causing everyone else to look at Sienna. "What got you laughing?"