The Rebirth of Education

Blake Welton stood within the restored halls of the Shinigami Academy, his mind abuzz with plans and preparations. The academy's significance was not lost on him. It was not just a place of learning but a beacon of hope for those seeking to become Shinigami. With the knowledge of the Academy's curriculum in mind, Blake pondered the steps needed to restore its functioning.

Applicants to the academy, he recalled, must first pass an entrance exam to prove their suitability for admission. Reiatsu, the spiritual power that flowed within each individual, would be a key factor. The entrance exam was open to all who wished to apply, attracting individuals from various backgrounds and social classes. Nobles, Rukongai residents, and even those from the outer regions all had the opportunity to join the academy.

With this in mind, Blake contemplated how to conduct the entrance exam in this newly restored era. He knew that fair and rigorous evaluations would be crucial to identify the most promising candidates. He would work closely with Ichibē Hyōsube and the other members of Division 0 to develop a comprehensive assessment that would ensure only the most deserving applicants would gain entry.

As he delved further into his plans, Blake considered the curriculum itself. The academy's teachings spanned six years, but he recognized that exceptionally gifted students could graduate in less time. Names such as Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Kaien Shiba, and Gin Ichimaru echoed in his thoughts, representing those who had achieved remarkable feats during their time at the academy.

Reiatsu control and utilization were essential aspects of the curriculum. Blake knew that nurturing the students' spiritual power and helping them understand its intricacies would be paramount. The four major Shinigami combat forms—Hakuda, Hohō, Kidō, and Zanjutsu—would be taught in depth, allowing students to explore their strengths and refine their skills.

Additionally, the academy would emphasize the importance of Soul Burials, the communication with one's Zanpakutō spirit, and the general duties of a Shinigami. Blake understood that a comprehensive education would prepare the students for the challenges they would face in their future roles.

With the curriculum planned, Blake's thoughts turned to the students' graduation. Upon completion of their studies, they would have the opportunity to apply for a division within the Gotei 13, the Kidō Corps, or the Onmitsukidō. This path would allow them to further develop their skills and contribute to the protection of the Soul Society.

The rebuilding of the Shinigami Academy was not just about restoring its physical structure but reviving its purpose and promise. As he walked through the empty classrooms and training areas, Blake felt a sense of determination grow within him. He was ready to recruit new students, guide them on their journey, and witness the birth of a new generation of Shinigami.

With the assistance of Ichibē Hyōsube and the dedicated efforts of the other members of Division 0, the academy would regain its status as a pillar of education and training. The Soul Society would once again thrive with the energy and potential of those who aspired to protect and serve.