The Search for the Menos

As Commander Tessai Tsukabishi and Captain Byakuya Kuchiki ventured forth into the ancient Earth, they marveled at the unfamiliar surroundings. The land was ruled by kings and inhabited by demigods and god-like figures, a stark contrast to the modern era they were accustomed to. The mystique and power of this ancient realm intrigued both the commander and the captain.

"It is truly remarkable," Commander Tessai remarked, his eyes scanning the regal structures and bustling cities. "To witness a time when gods and mortals walked side by side."

Byakuya nodded, his gaze fixated on the demigods engaging in epic battles and displaying awe-inspiring abilities. "The history of this world holds secrets and power that we have yet to comprehend. It is a testament to the limitless potential of the realms."

Their mission, however, required their focus to remain on the task at hand – locating and apprehending the group of Menos that had wreaked havoc upon the human society. The absence of technological divisions like the Shinigami Research and Development Institute or scientists like Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Kisuke Urahara made their task more challenging.

Commander Tessai sighed, aware of the limitations they faced. "I regret that we do not have access to the technological advancements that could aid us in tracking down the Menos on a large scale. The Denreishinki would have been invaluable in this situation."

Byakuya shared the sentiment, his brows furrowing in thought. "Indeed, the ability to track Hollows through their reiatsu would have expedited our search. However, we must rely on our instincts and our own senses for now."

As they continued their journey, their focus shifted towards detecting the presence of Hollows amidst the vast population of this ancient Earth. The Commander and the Captain utilized their abilities to sense reiatsu, honing in on any signs of Hollow activity. However, the task was both mentally and physically draining, as the constant exposure to the human world could potentially lead to Hollowfication for extended periods.

Blake, accompanying them as the Soul King, observed their efforts with a sense of admiration. He understood the challenges they faced and the need for caution. He could not directly intervene in their search, but he remained by their side, providing guidance and support.

"I sense a disturbance," Byakuya stated, his eyes narrowing as he detected a spike in reiatsu nearby. "There is a strong presence of Hollow energy in this direction. We must proceed with caution."

The trio continued their trek, navigating through the ancient Earth with a heightened sense of awareness. Their steps were deliberate, their focus unwavering as they closed in on the location of the Adjuchas-grade Menos and its legion of Gillian-like Hollows.

Blake's premonition of a grand scheme playing beneath the surface of these Hollow incursions lingered in his mind. He knew that the surge of Hollows was more than a mere coincidence. There was a greater plan at work, and their mission to uncover the entrance to Hueco Mundo held the key to unraveling this mystery.

--------------------

You can help me a lot by voting and sharing it with others.

Read advanced chapters on patreon!

patreon.com/Cosmicphantom19