Reflections and Progress

Blake sat upon his throne in the Soul King Palace, a sense of anticipation in the air. 

The time had come to call upon Division 0, the Royal Guard, to assess the progress made during his absence. 

With a wave of his hand, he summoned the esteemed members to his presence.

As the members of Division 0 arrived, Blake greeted them with a nod. "Thank you for answering my summons. Your unwavering loyalty and dedication are commendable."

Ichibē Hyōsube, the temporary leader in Blake's absence, 

stepped forward and bowed respectfully. "My King, during your absence, we have worked diligently to maintain order and make progress in various aspects of the Soul Society's operations."

Blake motioned for Ichibē to continue, eager to hear about the developments that had taken place. "Please, enlighten me on the current state of affairs."

Ichibē began, "In terms of the creation of Zanpakuto, we have made significant strides.

 Oetsu Nimaiya has taken charge of refining the process, and his team has successfully produced numerous Zanpakuto for the new recruits. They are now undergoing training to awaken their true potential."

Blake nodded approvingly. "Excellent. And what about the Kido exercises? Have they been implemented as planned?"

Ichibē replied, "Yes, my king. Hikifune Kirio and her team have conducted rigorous Kido training sessions, refining the skills of the Shinigami and further strengthening their abilities in spiritual combat. 

The progress has been steady, and we expect significant improvements in their control and mastery over Kido spells."

Satisfied with the reports so far, Blake inquired, "And what of our search for the entrance to Hueco Mundo, the realm of the Hollows?"

Ichibē's expression turned somber. "I regret to inform you, my King, that despite our extensive efforts, we have not yet discovered the entrance to Hueco Mundo. 

It seems to elude us, hiding its secrets well. However, we remain vigilant and will continue our search."

Blake pondered upon this information, aware of the challenges that lay ahead. "Thank you, Ichibē. Your efforts are appreciated. 

Now, tell me about the recruitment of new Shinigami. Have we found individuals with the potential to become strong protectors of the realms?"

Ichibē sighed, "It saddens me to report that the number of potential Shinigami candidates has been fewer than anticipated. 

The majority lack exceptional talent or innate spiritual power. However, we have selected the most promising candidates and begun their training. 

With time and guidance, they may be able to develop into capable Shinigami."

Blake nodded, understanding the reality they faced. "We must nurture their potential and provide them with every opportunity to grow. The future of the Soul Society depends on them."

With the updates complete, Blake addressed Division 0 as a whole. "I commend your efforts in upholding the balance and progress of the Soul Society during my absence. 

Your dedication and commitment are vital to our cause. Let us continue our endeavors, working together to overcome the challenges that lie before us."

The members of Division 0 pledged their unwavering loyalty and promised to carry out their duties with utmost diligence.