5

It was weird seeing his brother giggling so much. It was also strange seeing him excitingly roll around his bed like a lovestruck schoolgirl, even though he was a guy. It was just weird seeing him so happy. Ukraine had never been known for his bright personality, usually, he was rather careful, a little pessimistic, rarely happy. Now he seemed to be like a different person. Russia stared into Ukraine's room in suspicion. Ukraine was smiling and acting silly, even though he should be worried and maybe a bit stressed considering their father's order that Ukraine should do something about his political instability this week.

"This is nice," Ukraine mumbled, rolling over again. "I can't wait for the party, this is so cool!" he continued, pressing his phone against his chest. What he didn't know was that Russia has been listening outside of his room for the last few minutes. "A party?" Russia suddenly revealed himself and went into Ukraine's room instead of just lurking in the hallway like a creep. Ukraine flinched. "Were you eavesdropping the entire time?" he asked angrily. Russia shrugged. "Not the entire time," he answered. Ukraine turned his face away. "So, you were invited to a party? Did you finally find a girl you like?" Russia asked.

"It's not..." Ukraine began, but the next word stuck in his throat. Ukraine swallowed hard. "None of your business," he said sternly, his face flushed. Russia sat down on his brother's bed. "Who is it? Do you think she likes you back?" he asked. "Since when do you care about my love life?" Ukraine replied coldly. Russia thought for a while. "Well, if you were to marry someone, I'd have to be friends with her," he said. Ukraine turned to him and gave him a glare.

"She is a boy," Ukraine said bluntly. Russia's eyes widened. "What? No, you're just confused. There is no way you are into that," he replied, his tone changing. "You know what? I'm not even going to explain this to you," Ukraine said. "Heh, you can't be for real," Russia continued. "Oh, yes I am, very much for real," Ukraine said. Russia shook his head. "Are you fucking kidding me? This is hilarious," he said, trying to hold back his laughter.

Ukraine just kicked him with his foot. "Shut up," he said angrily, but it didn't do much. "You're actually for real? You're a fucking faggot? How pathetic are you?" Russia asked with a grin on his face. "I'm going to tell Papa," Russia then threatened. "No," Ukraine said. "You do and I'll tell him those weird things you have done with Poland," he continued. Russia glared at his brother. Weird things he had done with Poland? What the fuck did he even mean by that? A sweat ran down Russia's face. There was no way in hell Ukraine knew that he fucked Poland in the ass.

The thought alone made him shudder. He was not going to lose against Ukraine and his sickly, gross desires. He was not going to lose to a queer, sick fuck like his brother. "What weird things?" he asked, playing dumb. "Don't worry about it," Ukraine said and turned his face away again. Russia growled. "Tell me," he said. "You know like breaking his ankle purposely," Ukraine continued. Russia felt relief washing over him. That would still be bad if their father found out, but it was a lot better than if he knew that he had homosexual intercourse with Poland.

But now Ukraine gave him a weird look. "Why do you look so relieved-" Ukraine then cut himself off. "Did you do something else with Poland as well? No, don't tell me, I already know," Ukraine said quickly. Russia growled. "It's not what you think. You are the sick one, you dirty queer," he spat. Ukraine rolled his eyes. "Oh please, Russia. Just admit that you are fucking Poland. I bet you love it, he probably lets you fuck him every night, right? He's so submissive towards you," Ukraine grinned. He didn't actually believe that there was any truth behind those words. Russia had a girlfriend. He was with China. Ukraine just wanted to mess with Russia's head.

It didn't turn out the way he expected it to be, however, since Russia's expression suddenly changed from rage and disgust to a wide, sadistic grin. Russia grabbed Ukraine's shoulders, then slammed him down onto his bed, pressing his hands against the side of his head. "Do you like to fantasize about me and him fucking each other?" he asked with a dark voice. "N-no," Ukraine stuttered. "Perverted faggot," Ukraine felt his throat getting dry, his body hot. His heart was racing, his mind was spinning, and he couldn't concentrate.