Missing out

Ship: ot7 x Jisung
-Angst
-Jisung feels like his members have more fun whenever he's away.
Pls tell me if there's any grammar/writing mistakes xx

1680 words
___________________________

  The dorm had been quiet here lately.

Their schedules had been relatively packed but, it was still unusual because they would still have enough energy to mess around with each other.

Today, like the rest of the week, everyone had been quiet. That is, until Jisung left the room.

That's what he had thought anyways. He'd caught onto the fact that anytime he were to leave the room his members would immediately get loud and start laughing and screaming with one another. It was like that a lot now.

Jisung didn't know exactly how to confront the members but, he also felt like it was something unimportant. He knows his members love him but, he just couldn't shake the feeling that they didn't want him around.

"Hey guys, can you tell me what happens when I get out of the bathroom?" Nobody even looked back or paid any attention to the boy.

What's wrong with them? Why're they acting like this? Have I done something?

The same words have been repeating non stop in his head the last few days and just as he started to rationalize and realize that it's pure coincidental accidents he hears laughter from the next room then talking.

He could tell from his deep voice that it was Felix and then Chan. Then the unique laughter from Changbin. He would almost imagine Seungmin giggling in his arms too and of course, when Seungmin laughs Innie has to chuckle softly at him. He heard Chan sigh before laughing again and Felix began talking.

It was a chain when it came to the members. If someone did something, another had to do the same.

I know I'm being dramatic but, the universe is really working against me.

I walk out of the bathroom and back into the living room. Everyone looked at me and the laughter slowly died down.

"What's everyone laughing at?" I ask smiling. Felix just shakes his head and pulls his phone out "Nothing important, Jinnie just said something funny."

"So, what happened while I was gone?" I looked at them hopeful and everyone just shrugged their shoulders. Chan was the one to speak now "Nothing important. They've just been talking."

Everyone was back to being their silent selves not uttering a single word completely unaware of the sulking boy beside them.

"I'm going to bed, anyone wanna come with me?" Changbin asked looking around the room. Seungmin, Innie and Hyunjin left with him.

The next to leave would be Minho saying something about not wanting to miss out on the cuddles. Now it was just me and the two Aussie's who were cuddled up on the couch together.

I want to join, why won't you invite me? Maybe I should just ask

"Hey guys?" Felix huffed under his breath and looked at me "Yes?"

Do they not want me to join?

"I'm sorry, I'm going to bed." Before they could say anything I left.

Maybe I can see if the others would like to cuddle.
___________________________

"What's been up with Jisung lately?" Seungmin asked towards the other people in the room only to receive a series of shrugged shoulders.

"He's seemed kinda sad these past days." Changbin added to which Minho nodded.