Stranger (pt.2)

Ship: Minsung
-Siren AU
-Pirate age (?)
  -Pirate AU

As FirefliesAtTwilight requested! I'm sorry, you've got me gone down at Siren Jisung rabbit hole 😔

Just like he had said, I came back to that same spot at the beach a week later.

"Have I been stood up already?" It was already quiet late and he hadn't showed.

"Actually, you've been sat down." I look up to see the same man as before. I roll my eyes throwing sand at him "Sorry I took so long, I was caught up in things."

He smiles sitting beside me "So, what's on the agenda for today?" I shrug my shoulders "I don't have anything planned really. We could just hang out here or go somewhere?"

He thinks a moment before speaking "Let's go explore, I've always wanted to see the human world!" I raise my brow at him "Human world? You're very strange Han."

He looks at me surprised before standing up "No time to waste, let's get on with it!"

I laugh quietly as he grabs my hand dragging me to the the side of town before stopping "Uh, truthfully, I have no idea where we are.."

I shake my head before pointing towards a tavern "We could go there? My friends and I usually hang out around that place."

He nods his head excitedly before we both walk towards the old building "So, what is a 'Tavern' Hyung?"

I look at him confused "Have you never been to one?" He pouts slightly while shaking his head

Waaa he's so cute

"It's basically a place where people go to hang out and eat. There's some games inside like pool, chess and all that jazz."

"Pool, chess? What's that?"

I laugh as I open the folding door "Do you ever come outside Han?" He smiles sheepishly before following behind me into the loud, crowded place.

"Oye, Minho, over here!" I look over to see Changbin laughing with a drink while Seungmin just sits there smiling warmly.

"Ahoy fella's" Changbin greets me back before gulping down the rest of his drink "So, whom might this fine young man be?"

Jisung looks between me and Changbin timidly before reaching out his hand "Han Jisung, you are?" Changbin takes his hand, shaking it before Seungmin does the same thing introducing himself.

"Take a seat boys, your savior is here with the drinks!"

Changbin yelps in excitement as Seungmin just claps his hands taking his messenger bag from the stool beside him and moving over so everyone has a chance to sit.

"Oh, who is this?" Chan asks with a flirty smirk. Jisung smiles at him blushing before putting his hand out "Han Jisung, I'm assuming you're Chan?"

Chan smiles before grabbing his hand kissing it "Chan, Christopher, Channie! Anything works for me."

Jisung takes his hand back smiling a bit "So, where'd you manage to find him Minho?"

I look over at Jisung who's smiling warmly at me "Well, actually he just kinda came out of no where. This is our second time meeting."

Seungmin nods his head "You know, you look awfully familiar." Jisung smiles before taking one of the drinks off the tray "I get that a lot.."

Seungmin looks at him speculating before finally grabbing his own drink taking a sip of it when Jisung does. The only difference is Hisung turns around spitting it out.