Missing Out (pt. 2)

Ship- Jisung centric (mostly from chanlix)
-Angst
-Fluff
-Making up

1740 words
__________________________

The next few days had progressed the same way.

The group would be together and Jisung would go off by himself. For the first few days he tried to join them on things but, that had proved useless.

Now they were doing an interview for some YouTube Chanel or something. They were playing some dumb game about who knew each member the most.

Everyone had been really affectionate and clingy with each other, even Jisung.

Minho, at one point, had noticed Han hadn't been interacting with the group to much. He reach over and squeezed his thigh in comfort only to be brushed off by the younger.

To say these action had hurt the older would be an understatement. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously up. Even whenever he was on his worst days the younger wouldn't push anyone away, especially Minho.

The other members had started to notice as the day progressed and they were all huddled up in the car.

The strange actions had lead them all to the large couch in the living room area.

"Han." Chan started softly "Have you been ok recently?" The boy just shrugged his shoulders "Yea, why?"

"That's bullshit!" Minho yelled loudly making the younger jump this not going unnoticed by their leader.

"Can you please tell me what's been wrong? For the past few weeks you've been distancing yourself from us and being antsy around us. Have we done something?"

No, it's me. I've annoyed you too much and now you're excluding me.

"No, you haven't." The others just look back at me sympathetically.

"You know you can tell us anything, right?"

Oh how smooth Changbin was with his words and how much he wanted to punch him in his face.

"I don't know. I've just been busy and tired here lately." He shrugged his shoulders. He didn't feel like getting into a fight for being over dramatic so he lied. He lied the best he could and it completely failed.

"Baby we don't like seeing you like this, please tell us what's wrong?" Felix was now crouching in front of the boy moving his bangs from his face.

Then it happened, all the emotions he had been feeling over the week had let themself out. He finally cried.

Felix was quick to engulf him in a hug setting him on his lap not even caring about the tear stains on his shirt.

"Shh it's alright sunshine, let it all out." Felix said rubbing his back. The rest of the members looked around the room with heavy hearts.

"It's alright yea?" Chan come over next and was rubbing his back crouching beside him rubbing his hand giving him his sweet dimpled smile.

"Channie.." He sobbed out "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been so mean and annoying to you guys. I'll try harder next time I promise. Please don't treat me different anymore."

He only started crying harder which in turn made the rest of them want to cry

"Han, look at me." Chan said softly trying to get his attention but it didn't work. "Han. Look at me." His tone remained soft but it had a serious edge. This only made Jisung feel worse about his actions so he quickly wiped his tears looking at the brunette.