Stranger (pt.3)

Ship: Minsung
  -Siren AU
  -Pirate age (?)
-Pirate AU
(Not proof-read or edited)

Last and final part!

Minho's POV
__________

I stayed up all week racking my brain at the possible scenarios that could've led us to be.

Why did he save me?
How is he on land?
Why is he here?
Who was that man and why were they so close?
Is he a potential lover?

I throw my head back into my pillow as I try to ready myself for the day.

I need to see him again, I need answers to, well, everything.

I get up from bed getting ready for the day washing my face off and venturing outside to the dock where I work taking care of ships.

I was on edge all day. Every splash I seen caught my attention. I don't think I've ever seen so many stray dolphin in one day.

Around 6pm I found myself taking one of the spare fishermen's boats venturing out into the middle of nowhere in hopes of seeing Jisung.

I see a fin in the water making me hopeful "Jisung?" My smile quickly fades when I realize it's a woman. She looks angry too

Oh shit.

"State your name and business human!"

This wasn't a siren, this was a mermaid.

I think back to what Jisung had said the other day and now it all hit me. Why didn't I see the signs sooner.

Before I'm able to speak I'm pushed overboard and the creature has now gotten me in a headlock dragging me deeper and deeper into the ocean.

I thrash and fight as hard as I can but, to my luck nothing works.

I see another fin come out of nowhere and that's when it all went black.

??? POV
______

I watch as he thrashes in his sleep. Mumbling incoherent things about dolphins and something else, almost like a name.

He should be up soon.

"My lord, he will be awake soon. It'd be best if we clear the room."

He looks at the human longer almost studying him "What was he doing? Why is he in the middle of nowhere?"

I shrug my shoulders "I couldn't tell you Sire. Humans are very strange. This one is just lucky we got there in time. That mermaid episode torn him to shreds."

He nods his head as we both leave.

I stop as something faintly catches my ears making my eyes widen.

"Bring me my brother, immediately."

Jisung's POV
_________

I pout slightly as my brother drags me towards one of the empty rooms "I already told you, I was punished enough. I won't take your last clam shell ever again!"

He rolls his eyes as he stops me in front of the door "I'm going to bring you in this room and I do not wish for you to be alarmed by what you're about to see. Can you promise me you'll be calm?"

I look at him confused before back at the door "Did you capture another Orca whale?"

He rolls his eyes before pushing the door open.

I stop in my fins as I see a familiar face in front of me.

"Min..ho.."

I look back at my brother then back to Minho before quickly rushing to his side.