Epilogue

July 20XX

It was now a full month since that eventful night at Marcel's house. Maxis and Shannon had been quickly discharged from the hospital, since they didn't sustain too many injuries. Kyle, on the other hand, had to stay for a couple weeks.

However, today was the day he was being discharged. At the current moment, Kyle and Shannon were sitting outside the hospital, with Kyle being seated in a wheelchair. No, he didn't need the wheelchair forever, he just had to be in one due to it being the hospital's policy for discharged patients.

His seat in the wheelchair didn't last long though, because Kyle saw his Toyota 4Runner pulling up to the curb, and also saw that his sister, Maxis, was the one driving his vehicle. He'd open the front passenger door, assuming that he'd get to have dibs on the front seat.

"Sorry, but tall and injured people have to sit in the back." Maxis evilly grinned and cackled.

Shannon giggled softly, "I guess rules are rules, babe." She softly said and gave her boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek.

"So now you're teaming up with the short gremlin?" Kyle asked, placing a hand over his chest and pretending to be hurt, while listening to the others giggle softly.

Soon after, the three of them would get situated inside the SUV and drive off, leaving the hospital. As they rode in the vehicle, Maxis turned on the radio.

"... it's been one month since tragedy struck..."

Upon hearing that, Maxis quickly pushed the power button on the radio, turning it off. It was clear that it was going to take some time for these three to put this all behind them.

However, that was a problem for another time, as these three were going to spend the rest of the day together...

~~~

We both hope that you yall enjoyed the last chapter of this book! See ya real soon for Book 2!!!