Nicknames (What do they call you and why)

❤️Raphael❤️-My angel. To him you are an angel on earth, one that was meant for him to hold and protect. To him your to perfect for this world, he promised himself the day he saw you he would protect you and love and cherish you forever and ever.

💙Leonardo💙-Baby blue. I mean it's his favorite color, and your his favorite person. Plus he's not very good at nicknames so it was best he could come up with. But it came from his little Yandere heart, he apologized so many times for not having you a good nickname.

💜Donatello💜-My lovely assistant. To him you are the only one worthy of helping him with his experiments and inventions. Though most of the time you have to stand back or wear extra safety equipment just to be safe. But to him your presence is all he needs as assistants.

🧡Michelangelo🧡-Sunflower. It's short simple and sweet. Plus he doesn't really like the whole "my" thing it makes him feel like he's claiming you and he knows that you aren't a prize to be won. Plus he thinks sunflowers are pretty and to him your like a flower garden of sunflowers.

A/N: This isn't the chapter I was working on but it's something while I continue working on it. I'm going to work my hardest to get that chapter out by the end of this month if not sooner. But anyways please enjoy.

Have a good day/evening/night

L0ser out~