chapter 04

The episode starts with everyone leaving naira alone and she starts to overthink and just as she was about to go in panic attack she hears kairav's voice
"Mumma ! .... Mumma.....? Kaha ho aap "
She instantly realizes that kairav was crying for her so she hurriedly enter his room.
"Baby kay hua, why are you crying. Come on sit up, Akshu pani dena thoda please" she makes him drink a few sips all while ignoring the whole family.
"Di I think he's hungry after all he didn't ate anything from the morning right ?" Said Akshu.
Hearing this kartik was very angry
Kartik's POV
My my, my little boy looks cute but how can naira be so irresponsible,why didn't she feed him anything, she was not like this. Is she doing this on purpose to get his attention?"
As he was about to ask her why she didn't feed him dadi jumps in taunting her
"Well what a good mother you have became Naira,a mother who doesn't feed her child huh, well what can I expect from a person who runs away from responsibilities"
On the other hand Naira didn't react to this and poor little kaira didn't fully understood the meaning of her words he didn't knew that dadi was taunting his mother , he just grab onto good mother and start his mumma chalisa,
Tell everyone how her mumma is the best.
For a fraction of second everyone smiled at this kartik was do happy to hear him rant about him and his mumma.
Soon the doctor announces that they need to take kaira to prepare him for surgery, hearing this Naira was panicked and hugged her little superman tightly. And soon he was taken away from her,Akshu and Lisa went away as Akshu was not able to stand and witness the surgery.
And again she was left among the known strangers she once called family.
Naitik setps forward towards her and asks her the same question "Why"
She was numb why were they asking her, shouldn't they be asking this to kartik he was the one who did this,he insulted her to an extent that she left
When there was no reply from her side Manish got irritated and and said "Don't you dare to stay silent on this one Naira, how dare you leave everyone and make us think you're dead, if you wanted to leave you should have told us we would have happily send you away atleast my kartik would have known that you're alive and don't want to have any contacts with him"
Hearing this she was shocked, how can he say that he would have sent her away, but this made her realize that kartik didn't tell anyone of their conversation they last had
Now she turns to him "So you didn't tell anyone about that, playing the victim I see"
"Oh shut up, I you're playing the victim here I know my kittu, I have seen him suffer for you"
Just as Naira was was about to reply to dadi her phone buzzed and screen glowed showing a pic of a boy and name "LOVE" on it.
She hurriedly hides the screen and steps out to take the call.
"See she's having an affair, I doubt kairav is you child kittu let's leave"
Hearing this sentence kartik went in flash back the dreadful night playing in his mind while swarna and gayu defending her.
..................................................................................................................................................
Pre Cap
"Papa..... Bhai"
"We'll not always defend you Naira not when you're wrong" Naitik says
"Yes I agree with......."Naksh was saying when Naira starts running and moves past them to hug an old man and a young man while they console her