Chapter 06

Episode starts with the "gentlemen" "gently" looking at Kartik and our poor Kartik getting "surprised" by them cause "Mae nahi darta bas thoda surprised hogaya tha"
The older looking man wiped Naira's tears and asked her "where's my little tadpole ?"
Naira replied that is in OT and the operation had just started.
"Papa I'm sorry meri Karan aap ko yaha tak ana pada...."
"Tere liya nahi..... not for you we're here for our kairav"
Naira was hurt a little but she knew that he's pulling her leg.
"Achaaa tho abhi kon ro raha tha mujhe gale laga ke ..... who was glaring at Kartik dead in the eye?"
Naira and the older man "papa" starts giggling at the face he made
All while family was stunned to hear this and Naitik was hurt that she called someone papa.
"Naira....... I want to talk to you.....alone"
Said Kartik hoping that now his mind is clear they could resolve this matter more humanly and not fight like toddler fighting for chocolate.
But the younger man stepped in front of Naira shielding her and said " I'm not leaving her alone you can talk what you want in front of me"
"Bahi it's okay I can handle it"
Both Kartik and naira head out and now the men and family members are in a awkward spot.
The older man introduces himself to Naitik and Manis " Gentlemen I'm  Andr.... ummm Arvind.... Aravind tripathi and this is my son vivan tripathi"
..................................................................................................................................................Precap
" ohhh fuck that was very fucked up dream ......... wahoooo" breathing heavy
On the other hand dadi was taunting Naira as she fell asleep waiting for surgery was being done
"Kaise maa ho tum Naira tumhara beta open heart surgery Mae hae aur tum so gai hurt tum se achi to vedika hae Jose  itna tension ho raha hae"
While Naira was having a flash back of some of the most devastating episodes of her life.
After some time doctor come and informs everyone surgery was a success and they can meet kairav.
As she stood up to go meet kairav Naira was stopped by dadi
"Mujhe lagta hae tumhe apni aram karnar chahiye " and just like that she denied the right of a mother .
After some time kairav starts to get irritated seeing vedika  by his side and kartik so he starts trashing and turning on bed screaming for Naira.
Naira enters the room and goes into his bed and gently hugs him humming a soft song kissing his forehead.
------------------------------------------------------------Arvind Trpathi- Kay Kay Menon ( Himmat singh from special opps)
Vivan Tripathi-  Ashish Sharma
(Ram from Siya ke Ram)