Chapter 05

The episode starts with Naira's phone ringing and dadi taunting her
NAHI....nahi Asa kuch nahi hae dadi .........Mae aap ke age haath jodta hu dadi aap kuch bhi bol lo pr ye nahi bolangi aap please" he said almost cried everyone was confused at this reaction. At the very moment Naira come in and asks Kartik.to come along if he wants to witness the surgery as doctors are allowing the parents to watch the surgery.
Kaira now enter the room with the glass screen and the doctors are still preparing, she turns to him and asks " Kartik you didn't tell everyone what happened why?...... why are you not telling them that you made me run away you insulted me so much and that too of something so cheap, of taking mo....." " Shut up okay, just shut up I'm not in right mind right now I don't what I'll do and say so please and stop playing victim okay,stop with the act" replied Kartik making Naira shock. The surgery starts and doctors start to cut kairav's chest open not able to witness so much blood on her little boy Naira close her eyes and hug Kartik for support.
Kartik on the other hand was feeling unusual he came here to meet the little boy who made him smile after 5 years and who was just a charity case turned out that he's Kartik's own flesh and blood and at that Naira is alive and hugging him he thought that this is one of his nightmares and as soon as he touches her she'll disappear, but still gathering all the courage he touches her hugs her but suddenly pushed her back
"You..... ca...can I really trust you ? Like why are you back so suddenly why didn't you come when you're anger was subsided or when kairav was born. Why now, is it because you needed money for surgery, and if you're effected so much by family's taunting why are you not telling them the conversation we had are you afraid of something...huhhh Naira tell me vedika told me that the mother of the child was desperately in need of money......are you here for money?" Naira just looked at him in disbelief and disgust, something never change.
She simply signs and goes out with a eyes full of tears but not letting them out she was not ready to break down just now, her baby needs her but she was tired, tired of guilt, of being falsely accused and of her family her love not able to show her that she's loved.
When she moves out the whole family give her looks, some sympathy some her angry look but the anger is the mask for the love they had for love, she walks at the end of the corridor and finds Naksh and Naitik there, nobody reacts fir some time.
"PAPPA .......BHAI" she mumers and they all look up at her and see a tear falling out her eyes.
They have insulted,shaped and ignored her but never saw a single tear till now and they know her,letting her tear fall out her eyes is a big deal for her
She is either toooo much in pain or she is with her comfort person who back in days was Kartik.
On the other Kartik was too stunned on his own out burst
"WTF......WTF....WTF WTF Why did I say that I didn't want to say that it's just my unclear thoughts got me acting like this uhhhhhhhh got I wish someone stabs me in stomach and please don't let Naira stab me she'll surely kill me" thinking this he goes out to find everyone staring at Naira and her face all red and a tear drop falling out.
"Ohhh shot I broke her patience cause she crying in front of everyone one she she never did"
"We'll not always support you prin....Naira" Naitik said.
"Yes.... I agree with pa...." Naksh was saying when she starts to walk and pass both son and father to hug two new figures tightly and letting all her tears out while the older man consol her and the younger man was looking directly at Kartik dead in the eye and if looks could kill Kartik would have died 10 times
A loud cry echoes shifting the young man's attention and he starts to consol her and now the older man looks at Kartik with the same dead eyes but more scary, so scary that kartik almost shits himself.
.........................................................................Pre CAP
"Well now I that you're back...."
"I'm still angry should have told me I would have arranged everything"
"As if you were answering my calls....I know you were busy in something more interesting and exciting but you know answering calls is a bare minimum thing people do regardless of howBUSY they're 😏(whispered in his ear)
Hearing this the young man bushes and naira laughed her heart out
Kartik seeing all this unfold get jealous and angry.