𝗠𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~

Recap : Nischay had always been a good friend to Y/N, and over time, he realized that he had developed feelings for her.

He wanted to tell her his true feelings, and he thought he had the perfect opportunity to do so.

Y/N and Nischay had known each other for 2 years now, and their friendship anniversary was coming up in just five days.

Nischay thought that would be the perfect time to propose to Y/N.

Nischay was excited and nervous at the same time as he started to plan the big day..

He wanted it to be perfect. But little did he know that life had other plans.

For the next five days, Y/N and Nischay kept themselves occupied with hanging out, going on trips together, and doing outdoor activities.

They spent their days shopping, going on long walks, and trying new restaurants.

They had so much fun together that Nischay started to think differently about his proposal.

During all this time, he realized that he loved spending time with Y/N, but he didn't want to ruin the friendship they shared by putting too much pressure on it.

He started to doubt whether his feelings were mutual and whether Y/N felt the same way.

On the day of their friendship anniversary, Y/N and Nischay went on a long hike. As they reached the peak, Nischay looked at Y/N, and for a moment, his doubt disappeared.

He felt that he had to tell her how he felt because he didn't want to regret it later. He took a deep breath and turned towards Y/N to confess his feelings.

To his surprise, Y/N already knew about his feelings and had been waiting for him to say something. Nischay, relieved, got down on one knee and proposed, saying how much he loved Y/N, and how it had been difficult for him to keep his feelings hidden all that time.

Y/N, with tears in her eyes, accepted Nischay's proposal, and they embraced each other.

They both knew that their relationship was going to be even more special because it had started with such a close and meaningful friendship.

Together, they had conquered many challenges and were ready for whatever life threw their way.

They knew that love starts with friendship, and they were grateful to have each other in this journey of life

He never wanna hide something from his YouTube fans as he sees them as his family so he dropped the music video he made

This is the mv (Except the kissing parts )

and both the fans of y/n and Nischay loved that how their friendship changed into love overtime

Both the fans were happy but most importantly their family was happy, they were and now their fans were happy what more do they need ??

Signing off ❤️‍🩹

                                   ~author 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞♡