𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 <33

It had been three years since Y/N and Nischay had started dating. Their love had only grown stronger with each passing day,

And Nischay knew that it was time he took their relationship to the next level.

He had always dreamed of spending the rest of his life with Y/N, and he wanted to make it official by proposing to her.

Nischay planned a surprise dinner at a fancy restaurant, which he claimed was just another date.

Little did Y/N know that he had called all of their family members and close friends to witness the proposal.

He had even arranged for a beautiful lakeside seating area, with a stunning view of the water.

As they arrived at the restaurant, Y/N was filled with excitement.

She had no idea what Nischay had planned for the night.

She was dressed in her finest gown and had made sure to look her best for their special night.

The restaurant was beautiful, and the ambience was perfect. They were seated outside, near the beautiful lake, and were served a delicious dinner.

They laughed, joked, and reminisced about their journey together over the past three years.

As they finished their dessert, Nischay reached into his pocket and took out a small box.

Y/N's eyes widened as she saw what he was holding.

He nervously opened the box to reveal a stunning diamond ring.

"Y/N, I love you more than anything in this world. You have brought so much joy and happiness into my life.

You are my best friend, my soulmate, and my everything.

Will you do me the honor of spending the rest of your life with me?"

Y/N's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't believe what she had just heard.

Tears filled her eyes, and she nodded her head as she whispered, "Yes, Nischay. I will marry you."

As they both stood up, everyone around them started cheering and clapping. Nischay had secretly called all their family members and close friends to be a part of this special moment.

They all came running out of their hiding spots and congratulated the happy couple.

Y/N and Nischay hugged tightly as they were surrounded by their loved ones. They knew that they were about to embark on a new journey together, one that promised to be filled with love, trust, and companionship.

From that moment on, Y/N and Nischay were inseparable.

They were now a happily engaged couple, eagerly looking forward to their upcoming wedding.

They promised to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives and to always keep the romance alive in their relationship.

And they lived happily ever after ~

                                  ~author 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞