𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿?♡

Notice : They brought a apartment for both of them now and are in a livin relationship with both the parents and their own consults...

Nischay and Y/N were in love. After Nischay proposed to Y/N and she said yes, they felt like they were on top of the world. They couldn't wait to start their new life together.

The following day, they woke up early and decided to go for a walk. Y/N couldn't stop smiling and Nischay couldn't stop looking at her. They walked hand in hand, talking about their future together.

As they walked through the park, Y/N suddenly stopped. She turned to Nischay and said, "mujhe dance karna ha !"

Nischay looked around and saw that there was no music playing. "Par yaha koi music ni ha ," he said.

Y/N just smiled and took Nischay's hand. She led him to the middle of the park, closed her eyes, and started to sway to a beat that only she could hear. Nischay hesitated for a moment, but then he smiled and followed her lead.

Together, they danced like nobody was watching. They twirled and giggled and laughed. They felt so happy and free.

After a while, they stopped dancing and sat down on a bench. Y/N looked at Nischay and said, "I love you so much."

Nischay smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too."

They spent the rest of the day exploring the city, holding hands and making memories. They went to a museum, had lunch at a cute little café, and took a boat ride. They couldn't believe how lucky they were to have found each other.

As the sun began to set, they walked back to their shared apartment, where they cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. They fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of the future they would build together.

The following day, they woke up with the same smiles on their faces. They knew that they had a lifetime of happiness ahead of them, and they were ready to take on the world together.

Some pictures you took together ~

The cutest couple award goes to them <33 this was the first day after them becoming a couple and y'all it's so cute , wait for more relationship days (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

                                  ~author 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞♡