𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗬𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗠<33

Nischay and Y/N were not only in a loving relationship but they were also very successful YouTubers. They had collaborated on random videos on each other's channels before, but they knew that they wanted to do something bigger together.

One day, while brainstorming ideas, they came up with a plan to do a "Couple's Challenge" video on new shared couple channel. They would take turns asking questions about their relationship and see how well they knew each other. They filmed it and posted it, not expecting it to do anything crazy - but they were wrong.

Overnight, they started getting subscribers by the thousands. Their fans loved seeing them together and they wanted more. They both released a similar follow-up video and the views went through the roof. They realized that they had a new niche now and they wanted to keep creating content for it.

A week later, they went shopping for their third video - "Boyfriend Buys My Outfit, Girlfriend Buys My Outfit". They had so much fun in the stores trying to find the ugliest outfit for each other. After trying them on, they filmed their reactions and they were pure entertainment.

Their videos started getting hundreds of thousands of views and their subscribers began to skyrocket

Their videos started getting hundreds of thousands of views and their subscribers began to skyrocket. They knew this was their moment to take over YouTube together. They collabed on so many videos from challenges to travel vlogs, giving their followers a glimpse into their lives. Fans began to ship the couple even more and their love story quickly became internet famous.

Their hard work paid off and within months, they received a YouTube diamond Play Button. They couldn't believe how much their collaboration soared their career.

Nischay and Y/N fell more in love with each passing day and their popularity continued to grow. They became the ultimate power couple on YouTube, collaborating on creative and fun content every week. Their followers were happy and entertained, and they were more than happy to keep sharing their beautiful journey together with their YouTube family.

 Their followers were happy and entertained, and they were more than happy to keep sharing their beautiful journey together with their YouTube family

😭💗 Them>>>>>>

😭💗 Them>>>>>>

                                  ~author 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞♡