2

Araoukai's pov:

It took us about a day to reach Ta'unui but now the coastline of the once burned down village was in sight and suddenly I felt nervous about meeting this girl. I knew nothing of her, not even her name as I followed after my mother who proudly climbed onto the dock and helped Kaoru off her Skimwing.
"Miyara, Tsahik of Awa'atlu, we welcome you and your family," the Olo'eyktan of Ta'unui said as they made the 'I see you' hand movement to us which we all returned to them.
"We are grateful to be here, truely," my mother spoke as she turned around to me and waved me over, I could hear Kaoru softly chuckling as I walked over to my mother, "this is my son, Araoukai, he will be the next Olo'eyktan after my husband Aonung."
"I see you, Olo'eyktan of Ta'unui," I said as I made the hand movement to him before turning to the Tsahik, "and you, Tsahik of Ta'unui."
They both kindly returned the gesture before turning around to see where their daughter was hiding out.
"This is our daughter, Eraya," the Olo'eyktan said as a girl of around the age of sixteen appeared from behind him. I must admit that she was captivatingly beautiful, her pretty blue eyes glinstering in the sunlight of a warm sunset but despite her beauty there was nothing attracting me to her so far, not the way I was attracted to Khalilah.
"He thinks she's hot," I could hear Kaoru whisper to Re'ylä, "you can tell by that twitch in his eyebrow."
I softly grunted annoyed as Eraya was being pushed forward to me by her mother as she nervously looked up to me. My Eywa she was short.
"It's nice to meet you, Araoukai," she whispered as she blushed and played with a strand of her hair, "allow me to show you our village."
"It would be my pleasure," I said politely, "oh- eh, and it's also very nice to meet you, Eraya, that's a very.. beautiful name."
"It's painful to watch," Kaoru joked followed by a slap from my mother, "ow! Ma!"
"Like you're the master of flirting," Re'ylä chuckled.
"I happen to be the rizz god," Kaoru stated proudly.
"Of food," Re'ylä added followed by an offended gasp from Kaoru.
"If you'd follow me," Eraya said and I nodded looking over my shoulder as my mother signaled for me to follow her, the Tsahik and Olo'eyktan taking her attention from me quickly after, I'm sure she'd send Kaoru to find me later.

***

"I don't want to be too forward straight away," I said after she had shown me the village and we were now walking along the shore waiting for the feast but we lost sight of the village a long time ago, "but are you interested in this union?"
"You want me to be honest or spare your feelings?" Eraya asked me and I chuckled.
"Be as honest as you can be," I said and placed my hands on my waist, "I can take it."
"If you say so," Eraya said as she turned around and stopped infront of me, "I like someone already, someone that isn't you."
"That's not painful at all, Eraya," I said softly, "I like someone else as well.. at least I'm starting to."
"I'm not allowed to be with the one I want," Eraya said, "so they forced him to mate with someone else as soon as he turned eighteen a few days ago, that's why my father was so eager to respond to your father's offer."
"I'm so sorry, I wish I could change that for you," I said and offered her a kind smile, "I'm sure you'll meet someone else."
"Oh no, I'm still fucking the guy I like," she said casually and I quirked my brows up in shock, "what about your girl? Or boy?"
"Girl," I said trying to shrug off the fact that she still had sex with the guy she wasn't allowed to be with and he had a mate already, "yesterday's the day that I talked to her on a non friends base so it's very premature to assume anything but I've been crushing on her for quite some time now.. the issue is that she is not.. Metkayina."
"Oh right, you guys have Omatikaya in your village," Eraya chuckled "I forgot about that for a sec. But your parents have issues with that?"
"My dad does," I sighed, "he hates that I'm not betrothed like he was, my mother fully supports me but she still came here to please my father."
"So we both want other people," Eraya sighed and suddenly smirked, "this isn't going to work out, is it?"
"I don't think so, why?" I asked as as she suddenly got close to me.
"I lied about still fucking that guy," she whispered as I could feel her breath on my skin as she was closing the distance between our bodies, "but I'm still a woman with needs."
"Where are you going with this?" I asked her as she took my hands into hers and I slowly got nervous.
"Can we just have a couple of days of meaningless sex?" She asked me and my ears shot up, unsure if they heard her correctly, "I'm sure you have needs too, how long have you been dry?"
"A while," I admitted and she smiled, "but why would you want to have sex with me?"
"I might not be interested into being with you for the rest of our lives, Araoukai, but you're hot and I'm really fucking horny," Eraya admitted as her hands moved from my hands to the band of my loincloth, "are you horny?"
"Now I am," I said as I licked my bottom lip, "do you have a lot of experience, sexually? I don't want to take advantage of you or anything."
"I'm offering, aren't I?" She said as she got on her toes to come closer to my face, "I have experience with one guy, but he's all into his wife and I'm into you at the moment. Do you have a lot of experience?"
"I've had sex with two girls if that's what you mean," I said, "not a lot."
"Are we going to keep chatting or are you going to take control over me?" Eraya asked me, taking me by surprise. Fuck, she was hot. Without second thought I smashed my lips into hers and moved my hands to her waist, closing all of the distance between us as her tongue grazed my lower lip, asking for entry.
Our kiss creating a wet sensation as my tongue collided with hers, Eraya started to tug on my loincloth, clearly she wanted to skip any foreplay.
"Be rough," she whispered in my ear as she reached behind me and untied my loincloth, dropping it to the ground as she took a look at my already hard cock, her lips twitched into a somewhat impressed smile before her eyes met with mine and her pupils dilated.
"You like that?" I whispered and before she could answer I had already untied the strings of her top and tossed it aside, revealing her quite large breasts, I was impressed by their size as her nipples hardened from the cold breeze.
"Fuck, you're hot," I whispered as I took her breasts into my hands and started caressing them, having both my hands entirely full and smashing my lips into hers again.
"Take me, Araoukai," Eraya whispered and she did not have to tell twice as I tore her loincloth off and tossed it away, grabbing onto her thighs and pulling her up before laying her down on her back into the sand.
"Are you sure?" I asked her as I looked at her wetness teasing the tip of my cock.
"I'm sure," Eraya said and smirked,  "let's fuck."
I smirked at her as I placed my elbows besides her head so that our faces were still close together as she spread her legs even further for me and I smashed myself inside of her. She even felt good. A shrewd moan escaped from her lips as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. I allowed her to get adjusted to me before I started to pound myself into her, not even having realised how long I had gone without sex until now, realizing how much I needed this.
"Ah, Araoukai," she moaned as she moved her hands up to the back of my head and tugged my thick hair, making me groan.
"Does this pace feel good for you?" I asked her, wanting to make sure that she enjoyed the rythm.
"You can go harder," she said, "if you put in a little more weight."
"Copy that," I groaned as I got up with my dick still inside of her, grabbed onto her ass and started to pound her even harder by not only moving myself in and out of her but also moving her body along with it, making her moan even louder and it sounded like music to my ears.
"Oh Araoukai, I'm gonna-" she moaned as I could feel her walls clenching around my cock, sending shivers down my spine and giving me that extra push to also cum myself. I quickly pulled out of her and let my hot cum squirt all over her stomach as she tried to catch her breath.
"That other guy did not know how to do that," Eraya sighed as she ran her hand through her hair and sat upright. Her hair all messy and covered in sand.
"That felt great," I admitted, not even having felt like this with my ex girlfriend or the random girl I fucked on my seventeenth birthday party.
"I'm looking forward to these couple of days with you," Eraya said and smirked, my ears peeking up at the sound of what she said.
"Are you suggesting we fuck again?" I asked her confused.
"I'm suggesting we keep fucking this entire weekend," she said as she leaned in and kissed me, "only if you want to of course."
"Oh, I want to," I said as I looked down at her big breasts, "I have to admit that I really like the size of your boobs."
"They always do," she said proudly and I chuckled watching them bounce as she repositioned herself.