-2-

Y/N sat at the table with Scott and his mom

Y/N sat at the table with Scott and his mom. They've had a great evening and she can't shake the feeling that the woman heard them earlier.

"So Y/N, how long are you going to be visiting Beacon Hills?" She asks, taking a bite of her food. Y/N glanced at Scott shooting him a look.

He just shrugged slightly and she shook her head.

"So you didn't tell her?"

"Didn't tell me what?"

Scott cleared his throat and set his fork down.

"Umm...well...mom, Y/N is actually moving here to, Beacon Hills."

"Oh, okay," she chuckled. "I don't get the suspense but I'm glad for you. I hope you're ready to be an adult."

"She's also going to be living with us, if that's okay." He adds cautiously. The woman glanced betweened the both of them, her chewing coming to a slow.

"Scott-" she begins.

"I know I know, it's fast but Y/N and I have been in a relationship for two years now and I have been dying to see her. Not only that she's still in college, she's just doing so online. All we wanted was to be close to one another."

She sighs, gazing at the girl. Y/N set his spoon down and smiled.

"It's fine Ms.McCall, I can stay in an apartment after I find a job."

"Sweety, I don't mind you staying here, it's just that we don't have a guest room and someone failed to inform me of this." She grits out.

"She can stay in my room." Scott quickly answers. "And...we'll keep the noise down." He mumtters. Y/N covered her mouth to avoid a laugh.

"Once you two keep it down. And do that when I'm at work." She scolds. Scott grinned, gazing at Y/N.

"Sorry mom."

She just shook her head. "Kids and their hormones. I just hope the two of you know what you're doing. You're too young to have a child."

"You had me when you were nineteen though."

"Exactly."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Oh, that must be Stiles for his jeep. I'll be back." Scott got up from his seat and rushed upstairs for the boy's keys.

Y/N on the other hand had to use the bathroom. "I have to use the bathroom, excuse me."

"I'll let him in."

Y/N went upstairs to the bathroom and closed the door. She didn't remember at the time that Stiles is Scotts friend due to her zoning out a bit.

Y/N took a piss and exhaled in satisfaction. She hopes it's better here in Beacon Hills than it was at home.

She lived with her mom, she and the woman rarely spoke to one another and when they did it was just arguments. She should've left sooner to be honest.

The mental stress was not it and her mother would always steal her tuition money for clothes or alcohol or even rent.

She's glad she met Scott, finally having someone to talk to and to listen and give advice. Without him she'll still be living with her hellish mother.

After lunch the sun soon fell. Y/N is snuggled up against Scott who's watching the TV screen in his room.

They showered together and it lead to shower sex. She could not get enough of this even if she tried.

Y/N gaze up at him and he felt her stare on him. Scott smiled, leaning down, giving her a kiss on the lips. She touched his face, keeping him there.

The kiss got deeper and her panty got wet. Scott leaned over her, not breaking the steamy kiss.

He slipped his hand up her thigh and pushed her panty to the side, gently rubbing her slit. She moans, gripping his shirt to pull him closer.

"Hurry."

Scott shoved two fingers inside of her gaining a breathy gasp from her. His fingers drilling in and out of her made her wetter than before.

"I love you." He whispers in her ear. Y/N smiles, sharply exhaling moments later.

"I love you too but...faster."

Scott's thrusting got faster and Y/N moaned loudly. His fingers curled and she arched.

"Yes, right there. Oh fuck right t-there." Her words were breathless.

Scott occupied his mouth with her neck giving her another hickey.

"Scott I'm close." Y/N grabbed his shirt tightly and her breaths got cut short as she came.

Scott could feel her walls clench around his fingers and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Wait baby if you do that then I'm gonna...ah fuck." She squirted. Scott pulled his fingers out and rubbed her wet pussy.

"You're moans are so beautiful. Just like you."

"What a thoughtful comparison."

Scott gave her another peck on the lips and licked his fingers. She grabbed his chin, kissing him. Scott opened his mouth, slipping his tongue into hers to let her taste herself.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door, startling him away from the girl.

"Scott?"

"Yes?!" He calls. Y/N licked her lips, pinching back a smile.

"I just called in for work so I might be gone all night. There's a twenty for pizza just incase you two want something to snack on."

"Thanks mom."

"Good night Y/N."

"You two Ms.McCall and drive safely."

"Uhuh, you too Scott."

Silence followed and they burst into laughter moments later. Y/N straddles him, giving a kiss on the lips.

"We have all night."

Scott eased his hands onto her waist and smiled wisely, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"How do you want to spend all night?" He whispers. The sound of his voice turned her on.

"I don't know, what do you have in mind?" She asks, her tone matching his. Suddenly she was on her back and his lips were on hers. Y/N didn't pull back from the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck to bring him closer.

It's going to be a long night.