-3-

The next day came and the rain has stopped, but it did leave behind it's cool air and misty smell

The next day came and the rain has stopped, but it did leave behind it's cool air and misty smell. Y/N is sitting at the table having a bowl of cereal as she played a phone game.

His mom, Ms.McCall is still at work and he notified her that they were going to be gone all day—so if she comes home and don't meet them there she'd know why.

Scott is sitting across from her, typing away on his phone.

"Stiles said he'll be here in ten minutes. All of us are going to have a bit of fun and you can get to know each other." He explains.

"Who'll be there again?"

"Stiles." He answers. Y/N snorted.

"You only have one friend?"

"Yup. We had a friend group in school but that didn't last too long."

"Oh yeah, what happened?"

"Well, my ex...Allison," he hesitated, "died three years ago in a car crash."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that." Now she knows why he didn't like talking about his ex so much.

He shrugged it off. "It's fine, it was a long time ago anyways." Scott grinned it off.

"Anyways, after her death there was this thinf I did with Lydia, Stiles old crush," he mutters. "after he tried to give me the "live life talk", it was stupid.

"But after the whole Lydia situation we kind of took a break and then Lydia got into a relationship with this asshole by the name of Jackson, Stiles got past it, as did I and surprisingly all of us started hanging out...kind of." He explains.

"Oh...interesting friend group."

"Yeah well, before highschool ended Jackson came out as gay-

Y/N threw a hand over her mouth, stiffling a laugh. "No way."

"Yes way, and Stiles finally got a kiss from his highschool crush. I knew she only did it to try to make Jackson jealous but it didn't work, and Stiles said after the kiss he wasn't feeling it anymore. So it's back to the duo."

"Huh, very interesting."

There was a knock at the door, endless knocking, and Scott rolled his eyes, getting up from his seat.

"That must be Stiles, let's go."

Y/N got up and took her bowl to the kitchen, cleaning it before joining Scott to the door who's talking with Stiles.

"What, you think I have a map of Beacon Hills?" He took a pause. "Because I do."

"Of course you do."

Light brown eyes shift to her and their conversation came to a halt. Scott stood to the side, allowing Y/N to take a step forward.

She smiles, giving the bow a wave. "Hi, you must be Stiles." She greets with an extended hand. Stiles on the other hand just stared at her, examining her every entity, eyes, hair, skin, lips, eveb her voice.