-4-

When Y/N woke up it was the next morning

When Y/N woke up it was the next morning. She glanced next to her, noticing that Scott is still fast asleep. She smiles, easing out of bed. They had a long night and she knows he's tired.

Y/N went to the bathroom and washed up, brushing her teeth and fixing her hair. When she left the bathroom, returning to the room, Scott was still asleep. She leant against the door frame, staring at him, then she got an idea.

With a devious smile Y/N went over to the bed and slowly got in, towering over him. She pulled the sheets down, careful not to wake him.

Y/N then pulled his pants down, exposing his lower region. She smiled, gently rubbing him to get him hard.

Scott exhaled and he got semi-erected. Y/N licked his tip, her tongue swirling around his tip before taking him whole.

She felt him get harder and bigger in her mouth. Y/N bobbed her head up and down and gained a groan from the man. She licked and sucked, bobbing faster.

A breathy exhale.

"Y-Y/N? Fuck." Scott propped up on his elbows, gazing down at the girl. He groans in satisfaction. He would've never expected to be awaken like this and he's not mad about it at all.

"Wait...slow down." She ignored him, using her hand to stroke him as she focused her tongue on his tip.

"Y/N...Y/N," Scott gripped the sheets and grunted as he came. Y/N slowed, feeling his warm liquid fill her mouth. She pulled away after swallowing and came up, kissing him.

Scott returned it. "Was it good?" She asks. Scott nodded.

"Yeah, amazing, but don't forget I have asthma." She rolled her eyes and rolled off of him as he fixed himself.

"Might be selective asthma because you sure do be fine when we're fucking."

He smiles, making her grin. Scott got out of bed and Y/N laid there watching him. Scott strecthed a yawn and rubbed his neck, flexing his back muscles. Her eyes raked his back, noticing the line marks.

"Aren't you going out with Stiles today?"

"Yup." He turn to her. "You sure you can't come?"

She nods. "School and all of that."

He exhales. "Okay, I'll try not to have too much fun today." Scott leant over, giving her another kiss.

"If we continue we'll be here all morning and I might just cancel on Stiles."

She laughed and Scott pulled away, walking out of his room and to the bathroom. Y/N sighed and got out of bed, going over to his closet to her bag to get her laptop.

After she got it she set it onto his bed and changed into something warm.

She grabbed her laptop and left his room, walking to the bathroom.