Chapter 4

She went to all her classes the next day, putting on her happy face.

In potions class, Snape noticed how they seemed to be getting along, she was giggling at whatever he was whispering in her ear. But he noticed she would stare into space with a saddened look in her eyes until Draco grabbed her wrist to make her look at him. 

She yelped, her wrists still sore. He noticed but tightened his grip smirking.

Pulling away she noticed other students were looking and she forcibly laughed. 

"You're so funny Draco!"

They all turned back around shrugging. She sighed in relief. Draco smirked.

At meal times, Snape glared at her noting she still hadn't eaten anything. It had been weeks since he saw her at least bite something for dinner. She had used a glamour spell to hide her sunken and bruised eyes. 

Draco seemed content with it, having a pretty girlfriend was all he wanted now. Keep up his reputation. 

TW

He began to kiss her neck forgetting about his dinner. Y/n stared straight ahead, a numb look in her eyes, ignoring him. He made a hickey on her neck and reached his hand to her chest. Snape stood up quickly seeing the dazed, not-all-there look in y/n's eyes. She wasn't even aware of what was happening around her.

Snape briskly strode past the tables, grabbing Draco by his ear and pulling him out of the hall and into the corridor.

"Don't ever touch her like that again or I will pull my wand out and aim it right between your precious eyes."

Draco stepped back and stormed off not looking back.

When Snape walked back into the hall, she was sitting in the exact same position, eyes glazed over.

She slowly snapped out of it and got up to walk back to her room. 

She needed to party, she needed to get fucked up again. It was her only escape.