Chapter 16

Her eyes started closing. 

"No, look at me Y/n, not right now. Not right now." Snape gently tapped her face trying to wake her up.

She opened her eyes once more looking up at him with her deep, soulful eyes. 

"This time you need to save me. I don't want to die Sev." it was a whisper before she passed out.

He looked around frantic. Fuck what do I do? I need her. I need her to live. 

He ran to his office pulling open all cabinets, dragging out different types of potions and serums. 

"Something, anything!" He cried out in frustration. 

"Severus." Minerva was at the door. He whipped around to face her tears falling.

"She's gone."

He fell to his knees. Everything he had done, was for nothing. It was all his fault. He could've stopped all of this. Stopped her from dy.....

Wait. He looked in his draw frantically pulling out a vial. Unicorn blood. It would save anyone no matter how close to death but it had consequences. 

He brought it back to Albus. Glancing at each other. 

"No Severus she will never be the same again. Her soul will be shattered, her life total misery!" Cried out, Minerva. 

"Now, now Minnie, it is our only hope. Maybe her soul will be divided unless..." Albus trailed off a small smile placed on his lips.