*✧・゚: *✧・゚chapter one *✧・゚: *✧・゚:

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Oh my God! Mr. Moseby, look! That girl with the man jaw looks just like Pandora Lestrange!" A shrieky voice fills Pandora's ears but she doesn't turn to the person.

"London, that is Pandora," Mr. Moseby says as Pandora turns to him, she greets him kindly, ignoring London.

"Truth hurts," London mumbles under her breath and Pandora finally faces her. "Hey, London. How's your dad, still chopping down rain forests?" Her voice is as chipper as ever as London gasps.

"How's your mom? Still sleeping with senators to stay relevant?" Pandora covers her mouth with her hand. "Where's your mom?" She bites back.

"Okay, girls. Play nice," Mr. Moseby smiles brightly. "Remember this is not just a school, it's a cruise. Try to have a little fun," he pats both girls on the shoulders.

"Your parents put you on this boat for a reason, just remember to look adversity in the eyes and say you don't scare me," Mr. Moseby advises them before the Martin twins walk into the lobby.

"Hey Mr. Moseby!"

He shrieks.

"Moseby, you're shaking like a dog," Carey comments as London and Pandora immediately start bickering.

"You're wrong, my daddy loves me," London exclaims and Pandora laughs. "Girls," Carey speaks up and they wave at her.

"Are the boys gonna join us?" Pandora asks looking over at the two. "Yeah, I can afford it with my employee discount so how could I say no?" She asks, before Moseby speaks up.

"Like this; No!" And then he jumps into the ocean.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Around lunch Mr. Moseby is being brought back onto the boat with a swim ring while Pandora gets her suite assigning. When she turns around London is pushing her out of the way.

"Hey to you too," she heads over to the smoothie bar, sits down and checks her room number. 5A. "I'm 5B," London speaks up and Pandora falls off her seat.

"Ha! You fell!" London laughs and walks away.

"I hope you fall off the ship," she starts walking to her cabin and London is behind her. "Stop following me!" London calls.

"You're behind me!" Pandora stops at her door and opens it, "I'm telling daddy to throw you overboard,"

"I don't need to tell my mom to push you overboard, I can do it myself," Pandora walks into her room and slams the door shut behind her.