*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter four *✧・゚: *✧・゚:

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Pandora wore her best pink dress which she had to because London threatened her life. She had to look good because they had a special guest.

They stood on the top deck as the paparazzi London hire took their pictures. The Tipton Heiress and Daughter of the Vice President was a sight for sore eyes.

"London! Why is the entire crew up here?!" Mr. Moseby ran out and ordered everyone back to work. "We have a very special guest coming to visit." London chirps up.

"Your father is coming here?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Wrong special guest, think smaller, more hairy." Pandora smiles for the cameras. "Ivana is coming here!" London smiled as Pandora sighed. "I love being roommates with you."

"Thank you."

"I was being sarcastic, learn to read a room."

"Rude." London scoffs, going to check on the six layer cake she had made especially for her dog. "London over here!" Someone call to get her attention as Zack brings Pandora her drink.

"Get out of the way towel boy! Smile Pandora!" A camera man says as Pandora stares dead ahead, soft, slightly fake smile on her lips when a dog carrier starts flying above them.

"She's here!" London jumps onto Pandora's back as she tries to steer the girl towards the bag. "Get off me!" Pandora complains as London places one hand atop the girl's head, the other one covering her eyes.

"Just a little closer!" She calls and when Pandora takes one step, she ends up landing into the larger than life cake as Mr. Moseby catches the dog and cameras start flashing around the two girls.

"Oh no! My cake!" London is covered in cake, Pandora swipes her finger on the girl's cheek, licking off the frosting from her finger. 

"Liver frosting? Interesting taste."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"You always find a way to ruin my day." Pandora slouches in her seat, it's three pm and the two girls have landed themselves in detention.

London sighs. "I miss Ivana."

"Trump? Ew."

"No, my baby. And it's not my fault you can't see."