┊͙✧˖*°࿐ chapter three┊͙✧˖*°࿐

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

There's no better way to start off your day than with a cup of coffee that drowns out the complaints of your roommate and all the kids who all want a banana fo-fanna smoothie.

"I get a feeling you're not listening to me." London snaps her fingers. "Wow, someone can put two and two together."

"Can I taste your coffee?"

"No."

"I'll pay you."

"Why can't you get your own coffee?"

"Because I don't like coffee." London rolls her eyes. "Then why do you want mine?"

"To see what the hype is about." Pandora groans and hands the cup to London. She takes a sip and spits it out into Pandora's face. "Thanks." She gets up, heading straight for her room as London follows.

"How is it my fault your coffee tastes like poison?"

"Well that poison keeps me from strangling you at night so be grateful." Pandora opens their room door to find clothes everywhere. "London, what did you do?"

"It's not my fault that my closet is so small, I even emptied out yours but I still don't have enough room." London pases Pandora.

"What do you mean you emptied out my closet?"

"I mean I threw all your stuff into the ocean." London walks past all her clothes as Pandora takes in a deep breath. "Your clothes were ugly anyway, you can borrow mine."

"No, you're so freaking entitled that my head is pounding." Pandora rubs her head as she falls down onto her bed. London tries to talk to her but she just shoves her face into her pillow.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Pandora wakes up to London doing yoga on her bed while listening to music and repeating the word money like she's singing an Abba song.

Somehow she's very far from the ground when Pandora realises her bed has been moved onto a little mental holder and is currently in the sky. "What the hell?" She climbs over the railing, jumping onto London's bed.

"What? I wanted to respect your space so you can have the top half of the room." London chirps, taking out her earphones. "Why are you like this?" Pandora rolls around on London's bed, still tired.

"Why am I being like this? Is this what I get for being nice to you?" London groans and Pandora just shakes her head.

"You know what, just because you moved my bed, I'm going to post something on Instagram just for you." She pulls out her phone and it takes five seconds before London's phone starts blowing up.

"Oh my God! You did not post this picture of me eating a hotdog! You know everyone knows I'm vegan!" London calls as Pandora gets up. "It's not my fault you forgot."

"It was a one time thing!"

"Sure."

"I hate you!"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Pandora's head hits the roof about five times in three minutes. "Ow!" She calls as she rubs her head, drinking three asprins half way through.

London claps her hands and the lights come on.

"Can you quiet down the ows up there?" London looks up. "Sorry, next time I won't be in pain."

"Thanks." London turns off the light.

"London!" Pandora calls and turns on the lights, making the girl groan. "I can't sleep up here."

"Well, I can sleep down here so I don't know why I'm supposed to care."

"Because I'll smother you if I have to stay up all night." London shrugs at the threat before going back to sleep.

"London!"

"Fine, I'm moving over!" London calls and lifts up her covers.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you and I want our room back to normal by tomorrow night." Pandora jumps down onto the bed, the smell of roses escaping the bed.

"Yeah, yeah, if it means you won't bother me." London covers them as she turns the lights back off.

"I won't bother you if you won't be a jerk to me for no good reason." Pandora turns but London is asleep.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Pandora wakes up to find London's body practically on top of hers. She groans, wiping her face as she throws her roommate and bedmate off her.

"Ow!" London hits the ground as Pandora yawns, pushing her hair out of the way. "You're the worst bed mate." London gets up.

"Sure, like you weren't laying on me five seconds ago."

"No, I didn't."

"Can you just call someone to put my bed down, then you won't have to share a bed with me again." Pandora groans, getting up as she picks out some clothes from London's closet.

"Yeah, cause it was awful." London watches as Pandora laughs, her back to the girl.

"I'm gonna take a shower." She heads into the bathroom and London lays back down, her hand reaching for Pandora's rings that somehow slipped from her fingers as she plays with them.

"Totally awful." She whispers to herself as she covers herself with her sheets again.