┊͙✧˖*°࿐ chapter two ┊͙✧˖*°࿐

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Pandora ignores everyone around her as she dives into her current read, when Cody sits down next to her. "What did London say to you last night?"

She puts her bookmark in and turns to him. "We talk alot so you have to be specific,"

"Sarcasm isn't what I asked for!"

"Calm down, Kid Courageous. She said she hated this stupid sea school," Cody nods at the words, that makes sense. "And she's heading off to Parrot Island,"

"Why didn't you stop her?" Cory starts shaking her as she stares blanky at him. "I love this book but I will shove it up your-"

"Cody! Pandora! We've docked on Parrot Island!" Mr. Moseby calls as the two jump to their feet like good little soldiers. "I wonder if there'll be pirates," Woody says when they head into the small town in the island.

"Why would here be pirates?" Cody asks.

"Oh, keep an eye out for Captain Hook!" Pandora grabs ahold of Woody's arm and he frowns. "No! He's scary!"

"You two! Focus! Find London, I don't want to get fired," Mr. Moseby warns and Pandora shoves Woody away from her. "We should split up," Cody suggests, leaning into Bailey.

"I call Bailey!" Zack shouts.

"No, Mr. Moseby should split us up," Woody suggests. He pokes Mr. Moseby to get his attention before the man sighs.

"Fine, I'll split you up,"

"Zack and Pandora,"

"Bailey and Woody,"

"And one of the groups has to take Cody," Mr. Moseby walks away. "Look, you're picked last, just like at our old school," Zach shoves Cody and Pandora chuckles.

When Cody and Bailey glare at her she stops. "No, Zach, no funny," she says in a robotic tone before grabbing Cody's arm as he squeals in pain. "We'll take the kid,"

The group splits up and Zack starts shaking Pandora. "Can I please swap with Woody? Please," he looks like he might cry but Cody is on his knees and holding onto Pandora for dear life. "I wanna swap! Let me swap!"

"Why are you asking me? Moseby put us in these groups," Pandora feels a bit sick when they let her go. "Cause you're old, old people always lead," Zack states and Pandora slaps him across the head. "Now neither of you are swapping,"

"But-" Cody starts and when he gets a stern look from Pandora he shuts up.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: