Chapter 5: I think I might be in love with her...

Louis's POV

Jason hasn't been paying as much attention to the fans tonight as he usually does. His eyes always scanned each girls face, and a sad look came onto it as he looked down disappointed. "Jason." I whispered. He looked over at me, still scribbling his name on a piece of paper for a fan. I moved my finger, signaling I wanted him to come towards me. He nodded, smiled at the fan, and walked over. "Yes?" He asked. "What's up with you today? You seem really sad right now." He seemed to stop breathing, but shook his head quickly. "Nothing. I'm fine Louis-" "You will tell me later." I insisted, he nodded and went back to his spot. The night went by quickly, and before I knew it, we were walking back into the hotel. Time for Jason to tell me whats up with him.

1 1/2 hours later....

"And she is just a fan?" I asked, confused as to why this girl meant so much to him. He nodded. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, and grabbed his phone. I went straight to her pictures, and stopped at something that looked all to familiar to me. I used to play baseball when I was younger, and I was the kid who caught the ball behind the swinger. I remember this like it was yesterday...

Flashback:

I was waiting for the ball to be thrown, our team was against a older kids team from toms river. I was about 5 years old, 6 the oldest. I couldn't focus though. When our couch called a time out, I couldn't keep my little eyes off of the girl behind the cage. She was in a little sun dress, her dark brown hair up in a ponytail. She had on tiny sandals too. I was just staring at her, as a older kid from the other team went up to her. She smiled at him, her two front teeth were missing and I giggled. My teeth weren't there yet earthier. She must have felt my stare, because her head turned my way. The girl stared at me, as our eyes stared back at each other. She smiled, and I walked over to her. Not caring what my couch said. She walked towards the fence too, her tiny fingers grasped onto the cage. Mine did too, right above hers. I was just a bit taller than her. She has beautiful hazel eyes. "You look really pretty." I complimented, smiling. She giggled and thanked me. The coach called me back out, and she wished me luck.

Flashback over

"That girl was the girl I told you about Jason. The girl at my baseball game..." I trailed off. His face first went from anger, to sadness. "Isn't this lucky Louis. I think I might be in love with her..."