Chapter 9: Hey ;)

Mikey's POV

We were waiting at breakfast. Madison, Louis, and I were waiting for Jason to come down. To pass the time, we were creeping on that girl's profile. "Look at that girls profile." I said, pointing at the girl who tweeted a picture to Angelina. Louis clicked on her name, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Wow, she's flawless. Candace Fusco ;), was her name. I smirked, she, just wow. I was speechless. We went back to the other girls profile and read her good morning tweet to Jason. Oh my god. She is gonna meet him. "You know what this means right?" Louis asked. Madison and I looked at him, our eyebrows together. "His shyness is gonna kick in when he sees her. And he won't do anything." He said, just as Madison was about to respond, Jason sat down. "Who's shyness will kick in?" He asked, his glasses on the bridge of his nose. We shook our heads.

"Hey Jason? Guess who your gonna meet." Madison smirked. "Angelina." Jason blushed at the sound of her name, and nodded. "Orlando finals better come quick." He said, we nodded and smiled. He's finally going to get able to see her, in person. "Your gonna be able to talk to her right?" Louis asked, Jason's face went white, and he bit his lip looking down. "I don't know." He admitted, fixing the snapback on his head. "Don't worry." I started. "We will help you talk to her when you meet her." Jason smiled.

Later that day...

I had decided earlier in the day that I was going to talk to this Candace girl. I was sitting on the couch with the boys in Louis's room. I typed in her profile name, and I saw I wasn't even following her. I clicked the follow button, and went to DM her.

M: Hey ;)

Lets hope she doesn't have a boyfriend, and that she actually replies back.