CHAPTER 5 -THE DATE

Jk : So since we have a day off tomorrow , you'll can go tomorrow itself ! You'll have to just stick together all day , and send us selfies from every place you visit , remember this should be romantic , not a normal friends date ! We are experimenting something new here , got it hyungs?

Tae: Wahh I envy you guys , so unfortunate I got my friends in the character quiz !

Jin : Well I think everything is clear now , what do you guys say yoongi and jimin ?

Jimin & Yoongi : Okay we'll do it ! * glaring at each other *

Hoba : Do send us selfies from all places you visit !

Joon : Okay , lets leave for our next schedule since its time !

With the leader reminding , all of them left the room with giggles except for two people . Their schedules for the day were over and the boys were leaving one by one .

Jimin pov :

"Jimina " a deep voice called me and I turned back to see yoongi hyung standing with his trademark expression . "I'll pick you up from your house tomorrow morning by 9 , so be ready . Don't jimin tomorrow " he said and walked passing me to his car .

I just sighed and went to my car too . Deep inside , I was kinda excited for this too .

NEXT MORNING :

" Bultorune.. FIRE...." My alarm rang and I woke up to turn off it . "First I should change this alarm , it's giving me goosebumps early in the morning everyday " I thought to myself and turned to the other side facing the wall .

" WAIT , the DATE?? " I quickly sat on the bed and checked the time on my phone .

" Omg its 8 a.m , I should get ready soon or else .." I was panicking until I heard a notification sound . I checked it and it was from yoongi hyung .

SUGA HYUNG: "Yaa did you wake up? Or are you sleeping as usual ? I'll be there at 9 sharp"

JIMIN: "I woke up hyung , I'm getting ready "

"Haa this guy seriously has cameras in my house , I should go and get ready " I said and quickly went to the washroom to carry on my morning routine . I took a bath and dressed up quick and put on my accessories .

"Haa what are we gonna do today ? Seriously that Jungkook and his stupid penalities , and wait why am I this nervous? Its not like I'm meeting him for the 1st time tho , I know him very well . Maybe I'm nervous because I know him too much " my thoughts were interrupted when I got a call from Suga hyung . I picked it up .

" Jimina you ready ? Or should I wait for you ? "

"I'm ready hyung , give me a minute I'll come down "

" Ya ya come safely , I'm here only "

I cut the call and locked the doors and quickly went down , and his car was near the entrance . I knocked on the windows and they rolled down slowly revealing Suga hyung .

As usual , the grumpy cat looks handsome . He opened the door and I quickly hopped on to the front passenger seat , next to him .

" I didn't expect you to be driving today Suga hyung " I said while wearing the seatbelt . " Afcourse this is something private between us , I have to drive then , why are you willing to drive? " he said raising his eyebrows .

"Aah no no , its your car , you can drive today hyung " I said showing my eye smile and he turned his head to the other side . I'm sure he smiled turning to the other side .

A/N :

Finally updated ! I had fun writing the game sequence , and that ends with YOONMIN date sequence starting from here . We'll get to hear from members in between dw . Do comment your thoughts. Did you'll listen to "TAKE TWO ? THEY LOVE US SO MUCHHH. Borahae ! Stream take two y'll bubyee