CHAPTER 7 - THE HIKE

SUGA POV :

I parked my car in the parking lot and now we were standing at the entrance , a huge path ahead of us .

"Jimina are you sure ? You can climb right ?" I asked mischievously . "I'm actually worried about you grandpa " he said rolling his eyes and started walking .

"Hey wait for me " I said and ran to catch up with him . "Wahh it's been a really long time I went for hiking , it's good " he said stretching his arms . I smiled at him .

I took my phone to take pics of him walking ahead of me and took some selfies . He turned back and looked at me taking selfies .

"Heyy hyung you are taking pics without me ? Wait I'm coming " he said and came rushing down and jumped on my back . I was startled by his sudden action yet took the selfies as he requested . The pic came up with our beautiful smiles .

"Okayy lets go together now " he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder and we started walking ahead . Since it's a weekday , we couldn't find many people around . The weather was perfect for hiking too . Seems like everything is perfect for our date .

"Heyy hyung stand by that waterfall I'll take pics for you " he said and I stood by the waterfall and started posing like a pro . He bursted out laughing at my poses clinging onto me and I also did the same .

"Why are you posing like that ? Its funny hyung " he said and I got the phone to capture his pics

"Why are you posing like that ? Its funny hyung " he said and I got the phone to capture his pics . Then we took some selfies with my arms wrapped around his shoulders .

"Perfect , let's continue our journey " he said and we continued walking . We reached the top after 2 hours of walking and looked at the view of the city from there . "Wahh this looks beautiful " Jimin said clasping his hands .

"Yess , indeed its beautiful " I said while my eyes are fixed on him . I turned to face the front view when he turned his face to my side . We sat at a nearby bench while drinking the juices we bought on our way .

 We sat at a nearby bench while drinking the juices we bought on our way

"Hyung how did your album preparation go ? I heard you really worked hard for it day and night " he asked and I sighed .

"Well it was tough , doing everything on my own was challenging but still I enjoyed producing music as always " I said smiling . "Yess hyung , you always enjoyed music , since you were young , you are born for it " he said looking at me and I just ruffle his hair .

"You even went on trips this time which was very unlike you " he continued . "Ya , while going on trips I realized how much I have missed in life . I've let out all my anger and frustrations now and simply decided to enjoy my 30's exploring the world " I said sipping on my drink .

"You have indeed opened up a lot now , we love to see this enthusiastic and all- smiling yoongi , even ARMY loves to see it " he said patting my shoulders .

"Well , how did your album preparation go ? You practically stayed in pdnim's house " I asked him . He let out a deep sigh .

END OF SUGA POV .

JIMIN POV :

"Haa it was tough , usually you'll participated in production and lyrics . This time , it was only me , so I found it very challenging " I said sighing .

"I listened to your album , you have really put in a lot of efforts for this , I saw you practice day and night " he said assuring me . "Well I had to participate in music shows , which you insisted me to do , I loved meeting ARMY and they showered me with their love as usual . But I really missed you guys in the process and thought I should have done more " I said looking down .

He held my hands and made me look at him . "Look , if there was a competition for hardworkers , I bet you'll place first in that . I have said already how much I love your voice . You have always been the best Jiminie , don't push yourself to the point it hurts you too bad . You have given your best always and still do . We are always with you " he said in a comforting voice and I couldn't help but hug him tight .

"Thank you hyung , I will always work hard , you and other members should always stay by me , you'll are the only thing I have " I said still hugging him and he patted on my back softly .

"Okay okay , don't choke me to death ,I'm not able to breathe now " he said and I pulled away laughing .

"You literally never change " I said smiling and we spent some more time enjoying the cool breeze . We shared all the pics we took in the groupchat and the members started cooing again .

Hoba : Aigoo look at them all smiling ! You guys are really enjoying .

Tae: Finally they are smiling , good job guys , finally it looks like a date !

Jk : I'm proud of you guys , eat well there !

I looked at the pics and saw a pic yoongi hyung took of my back while I was walking ahead of him . "When did you take this ?" I asked him showing the pic .

"Haa I took it near the entrance , just your back looked beautiful " he said casually and I look at him suspiciously .

"What ? Don't stare at me too much .. lets get going " he said dragging my arms as we walked down the hill .

A/N :

Have to say i really love writing this book . We'll have only few more chapters , i hope you'll are enjoying too ! Do vote and comment your thoughts . See you in next one , until then bubye , borahae ! Stream take two .