CHAPTER 9 - THE DRINKMATE

Suga pov :

It was six in the evening and the sun is already setting down . I drove near the Han river and Jimin was looking at the sky and asked me to stop the car . Since people were near us we decided to stay in the car for sometime .

He looked ethereal when the sunrays fell on his face . His silky hair , his cresent shaped small eyes , cute nose and plumpy lips , everything about him was perfect . Who would not fall for this guy ?

End of suga pov

Jimin pov :

I could feel yoongi admiring me sitting right next to me . The audacity of this guy to say he doesn't like going out with me . I turned to his side and his eyes shifted to the other side .

I just smiled at his actions . I love it when he does this . He gets flustered but never admits . I took the chance to admire him .

His long hair , cat eyes , cute nose and gummy smile . That gummy smile , who will not fall for that ? Sometimes I think along with Jin hyung , this guy never ages . He still looks the same to me as he was in No more dream era , except for that long hair .

"Lets go to the Han river park Jimina " he said and I nodded . He parked the car and now we were walking at the side where there were very less people , we could find only elders there . He brought two beer cans and handed me one . Afterall we are drinking buddies .

"Cheers " we said as we did and drank . "Hyung I wanna ask you something " I said and he nodded as a reply for me to go ahead .

"What made you think I'll succeed in this team ? I still remember you saying those words to me ' Yaa you , work hard , you'll definitely make it ' before debut " I asked him curiously .

He just smiled at the thought . "I just knew , you were the only one to have a unisex voice while singing , not many in the industry have that unique voice . You learnt modern dance too . You had all charms but was too young to recognize that . Lets say I just recognized all of them " he said making me flustered .

"You really were interested in me back then , weren't you ?" I asked him mischievously . "Not a bit " he said in a monotonous tone .

"Ya ya because you are still interested in me " I said smirking and he just glared at me . We emptied the can and it was right to say we were quite drunk now . We sat at the grass admiring the river and enjoying the silence between us .

"So how was today , did you like it ?" he asked me . I recollected all the things we did since the morning and smiled .

"Ya I really liked it , no , I loved it ! Dating Min Yoongi was not that bad as I expected it to be . You're romantic hyung " I said patting his shoulder .

"How did it go for you ?" I asked him back . "Well for me , I think I should go on more dates with you . We get along more than I expected . But I think it ended fast " he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder .

"Ended fast ? Why you wanna eat ramyeon at my house ? " I asked him laughing and he hit my head playfully.

Our faces were incredibly close . I just looked into his eyes and he did the same . All the past memories came flushing into my mind . One thing was sure , I was grateful to have a hyung like him .

I pecked his cheeks and laid my head on his shoulders . He was flustered by my sudden action but hugged me closer . "Wahh all this feels like a dream " he said and I look at him .

"Dream ?" I asked him confused and he waved at me .

"Bultorune fire .... Oh hae hoooo "

I woke up at the sound of my alarm and turned it off . "Haa why my head is aching like this , I drunk so much last night " I said rubbing my eyes .

But last night ? I was trying to recollect my thoughts but nothing came in my mind . I gasped in realization .

"Wait that was all a dream ?"

A/N:

A/N:

Haha did you'll expect the twist ? I really enjoyed writing the date scenes , they were all personally inspired from some original incidents . Do you'll think it was really a dream ? Do vote and comment , anneyong , borahae !