SPECIAL CHAPTER

YOONGI POV :

"Hyung what do you think about dating me ?" Jimin asked and gave him a weird look .

As expected , he forgot everything .

He confirmed it all to be a dream . I really wanted to laugh at that time but just composed myself and said "About what you said , its not that bad " . I could see how happy he was .

Last night :

Jimin was drunk af with just one can of beer . We were looking at each other and I was surprised when he pecked my cheeks and rested his head on my shoulder .

He dozed off just like that and I made him sleep comfortably while resting his head on my lap . I just smiled at the younger one and called Jhope to come since I was also quite drunk .

My tolerance for alcohol is high , so I didn't have much problem but still its not safe for me to drive . Jhope came and we picked up jimin and laid him at the backseat while I sat on the front passenger seat with Jhope driving .

"Hyung I asked your manager to take care of your car , don't worry " Hobi said and I nodded . "Do you think Jimin will remember all of this tomorrow?" I asked him curiously and he just laughed .

"Jimin always dreams about our members a lot , probably he'll think it was all a dream . Should we tease him for some time ?" Hobi asked and I understood the plan .

I took Jimin's phone and deleted all the chats yesterday and deleted the pics in his gallery too after transferring everything to mine . "Don't you think he'll find out easily ?" Hoba asked me and I looked at Jimin sleeping peacefully like an angel .

"Probably not , we'll have fun until he finds out " I said and smiled thinking today's events .

We entered Jimin's apartment with his key and laid him on his bed . I covered him with all blankets and sat next to him .

I caressed his face softly whispering a good night . I pecked him once on his forehead before leaving .

Next day (PRESENT):

Hobi : Hyung you were right , he still didn't figure it out!

Suga : I know him too well , what should I do with such an innocent angel ?

END OF SUGA POV

HOBI POV :

"Hey hyung how dare you acted like you knew nothing " I heard Jimin coming through the door with his phone in hands .

"Finally you noticed it , took you long enough pabo " Yoongi said and started laughing.

"Better run for your life now Yoongi yaaa" Jimin said and started chasing yoongi with yoongi running around happily . I took a video of the two running around .

"Aah these two , always find a reason to bicker with each other but love each other like anything " I thought and laughed at the sight of the two running around like babies .

THE END

THE END .