15. it counts even if you don't tell your friends [nsfw]

Hange hounds you for maybe a good ten minutes or so. It'd be way more, you think, but you manage to get the message across about how exhausted you are and eventually, you manage to escape to your room. 

Despite your fatigue, you start to unpack. You want to find your key as soon as you can- plus, maybe if you get energetic, you can do a load of laundry.

But your search is halted when you find a note, slipped into the front compartment of your bag.

The only thing that indicates it's for you is the letter A written on the folded piece of paper. Frowning, you unfold it, wondering if it's the note that Levi wrote for you back in the hotel- but that didn't have an A on the front. 

A;

Pros of fake dating: best holiday break I've had in a while.

Cons: having to room with the person writing a blog about it.

See you soon.

Levi

Aw. You press a hand over your mouth, trying to stifle your smile. You told him not to write you notes, but... maybe falling for Levi isn't such a bad idea.

Smiling like an idiot, you take the note and open one of the small drawers at your desk. You slide it open and find a spot at the back to tuck the folded piece of paper, behind a stack of pens. You're going to hold onto that forever- at least, that's what it feels like.

When you dig out the first note he wrote you, back in the hotel (tucked safely in your wallet), you put it with the other one.

Hm. Maybe he'll give you enough for a collection.

Smiling like an idiot, you whisper, "I really, really hope so," to yourself before you keep unpacking.

.

Sneaking around is actually kind of... fun.

You never really had a relationship in high school. Some crushes, some talking stages, but never anything real. You'd been worried that you were behind your peers, that if you couldn't find a boyfriend in high school, you'd struggle to find one for the rest of your life.

Dating Levi has this element of high school innocence to it that you thought you'd never experience. That's something you honestly never thought you would say: Levi is serious, grumpy, and sometimes cold. Not exactly a good recipe.

But there's something about it. You're not quite sure what.

Maybe it's the midday tea breaks. You and Levi both have hectic schedules- between your last semester of classes and your job as a TA- but you spend the first week back lining up your breaks and finding time to go grab tea between classes. Every time, he's beaten you to the agreed upon coffee shop, and every time, he's already ordered you your favorite.

Or maybe it's the dates. You'd been worried about the transition from seeing each other every second of every day to normal, busy life- but there's something endearing about sitting down for food and getting to tell someone about the new kids you're helping in your TA job and hear Levi complain about his classmates. It's weird- you don't think you've ever talked this much in your life. You don't manage to get many dates in, but it makes you value the ones you do have that much more.

But maybe it's the sneaking around. Maybe it's the quick texts from Levi- Erwin's going to be out for a few hours, come over- and the adrenaline that flows through you when you go to his place. There's something so exhilarating in having this just for the two of you, something that makes all of this so new and exciting.

But you definitely think a part of it is the notes. Like when you go back to class after a tea break with Levi and find stop stressing, you're doing fine, tucked into your school bag. Or after he took you out for dinner and drink more water, you didn't drink enough at dinner is scrawled on a napkin and tucked into your purse.