Percy doens't remember 2

Nico:

Well, this morning started just like the others when a screaming, Jason came in the cabin. i was staying over with Hazel.I never liked to wake up this early, so I said
- Jason, you better have a good explanation for waking me up!
Jason, my best friend, was still panting and resting his sweaty hands on his knees (because he ran to the cabin), but he managed to say.
-A ne-w camper he-he has a godess with him, and Ha-ha zel is there too.
I was confused but still got up to another day of my miserable life.
As I followed Jason to the river, there he was,gods I knew who he was! No no nooo pls it couldn't be him..
Gods, I was so unlucky, I literally only was planning to stay one night here and look what I got.A was probably injured, my sister and my crush, who I've been trying to run away from.
But when I looked at him, he just looked soo.. clueless,but still a hottie.His arms omg his arms, his muscles were popping out probably because goddesses on disguise are not particular very light to carry.
But still ,I Nico di Angelo shouldn't be thinking about Percy Jacksons arms!
So I didn't. I managed to think about Hazel's situation.As I was walking towards Hazel, who was behind Percy,he didn't even look at me.That was also probably because he was surrounded by everyone.Anyways when I got to Hazel she said she was fine but she were still worried about Frank wich could have died if Percy didn't save him(gods did Percy have to be so heroic).She said after Frank rested a little, they would go talk to Reyna, who was the current praetor.So as I were getting bored, I followed Jason to the dining room.When I got there I saw Percy I just wanted to look at that beautiful face I hadn't seen in years.But I didn't want him to notice I stared,so I went to a comfortable corner I found.

Well, as he was talking i was staring at his chaped but still juice lips,his sea green eyes and that stunning black hair.I was so into into it that I didn't notice he was actually coming towards me(gods that must have been embarrasing),but Jason my pal Jason!had to stop him for a litle chit chat (ugh sometimes I hate how overprotective Jason is).As Jason were talking to him I decided to shoot my shot and go talk to Percy.

After Jason kind of sniffed?! Percy ,he left with a weird grin.
I noticed Percy was blushing but I didn't wanna care about right now.
So I began talking to Percy(and pretended to don'tknow him):
-Hi there new boy, what's your name?
Percy blushed even harder and said:
-I I am Percy Jackson, and I assume you're Nico.
Ya, I'm Nico di Angelo,the pluto ambassador.
Man, i have seen your face somewhere. Are you famous or something?
GODS, he couldn't remember if he's asking me this, so I'm just gonna pretend i don't know him either.So I said:
Man, I don't know what you're talking about, but if that was some prank, Jason's pulling,cut it out already.
Percy kind of looked embarrassed but responded to this:
-No , Jason, I didn't ask me anything,I just found your face recognizable.
It was beginning to get dark, so we went together to cohort 5(because we both were sleeping there)and continued talking.As we were in the door, Percy said:
You seem like an interesting person,I want to know you better,can we meet up tomorrow after breakfast?
My heart was beating so hard and fast that it took me 10 seconds to reply
-Ya, ya cool ,see you tomorrow then!
As we parted ways, I thought to myself:God, I might have a chance,if he really doesn't remember anything, then I'll be so happy!
It felt weird, but I smiled.