Are you a good doggy? 13

Nico's pov:
I shook them both and I think they nearly had an heart attack. Percy hit his head on the beds ceiling. And Jason kind of freaked out.
I laughed for a couple seconds because of Percy's stupid face and Jasons "what the hell"face.
These two were such cuties.
When they got out they asked how it went with Hazel and I replied that she was passing by and went to check on me, when she heard some weird screams I stared at Jason while saying that.
And that stupid face just said "well I was not the one riding me like a crazy bull!"
I rolled my eyes and telled the rest of the story.
I then noticed that it was getting kinda late and that dinner would probably start in a few minutes.
I looked around to see if anyone was in the tent. It was clear.
I felt like we were in a spy movie because we were very careful with every single move we took and looked around to see if someone was coming.
As we got out of the tent we separated our ways so that it would look like we weren't together.
Even though we ate MacDonalds we all were really hungry so we actually ate.
As we got to the dining pavilion we saw all of our friends sitting in a round table.
When I said our friends I mean Percy's and Jason's friends.
Wich they were :
The Leo latino, Hazel my sister, Frank her near friend (not boyfriend:⁠-⁠[).
They were not many at all, and still most of them didn't know I existed.
Well ig that would change today.
After we saw "our" friends Percy grabbed me by the shoulders and said :
Hey guys!how u doing? This is Nico my buddy!
Jason cut him off and said:
Mine too! So hey let's be nice to him huh?
The dinner went well and their friends we're cool, I think I'm not left out anymore I feel like I'm a part of something .I'm not just standing in the corner..
When dinner was finished we were on our way to tents.When Percy gave me and Jason a piece of paper.
He said running to his room:
Read later!and don't peak!
I was curious but I went to my room so I could read it.
The paper said:
Hope you can clean up by yourself, but tomorrow the mess will be at my room probably around 16-17, I'll be waiting 😏.
Gosh Percy was so childish..
A piece of paper with that information! I don't blame him, he probably wants a taste of big daddy right here. I saw that he looked a little stressed while me and Jason were doing it. Might as well keep him waiting. Muahahha.
I hope he's a good doggy because I'll surely come tomorrow.;⁠)

Im sorry I'm talking In the chapter but I just want to thank you all for the 1,12k views. I hope you're liking this fanfic and that you'll stay with us till the end. So thank you very much guys !