Blue for handcuffs 17

Step one is now complete.

Percy:
Look I shouldn't brag about this but I really really have such a good plan muahhaha ok sorry, don't worry they're not dead. they're just sleeping in the bed like little angels now.
This whole underwater room situation is just a way for me to get such a good revenge back on Jason and Nico. Those brats excluded me from their awfully amazing sex.

And now they're trapped in my prison and i will do whatever I want with their asses.

After I knocked them out I carried Nico first to the stone made bead, now don't judge me but I didn't have time to get anything else. My ONLY option was the rectangle shaped stone. Of course I wouldn't lay my precious humans on a bare freaking stone.
So I got some seaweed and tried to make it comfier and prettier.
( I know so smart of me right?)

So anyways, I carried Nico to the bed and it was no biggie.
BUT to carry freaking Jason Grace to the bed was a challenge. I first tried to carry him bride style to the bed so I put my hand on the back of his unconscious body and underneath his thighs wich were so dam soft. I tried to pick him up and I instantly failed. I fell on my back and nearly hurt my head. So I got back up and tried putting his over body in my back. Failed 3 times.
Some people say "third time lucky" but for me was forth time lucky. I successfully made to the bed and laid him on the bed beside Nico. I gave myself a invisible high five and rested for a couple seconds.
Real workout.

I swam to the surface and got the handcuffs that I earlier hid. They were both blue. Want to know why? Because blue is the freaking best color in the whole wide world!( Take that Magnus)
I got back to the underwater room and trapped both their hands in the handcuffs. So freaking cute!
Jason is now snoring his heart out and Nico is curling upp on Jason like a dam cat. I don't like it. They're excluding me again! Without even noticing it! Ugh.
Well when they wake up they're going to be fighting for me because I really do have a big surprise for them, but I don't know if they'll like it though...
Well there's only one way to find out!

Ok guys u am actually really sorry I haven't posted in a while, and my excuses are: I have so many freaking tests in school and I just didn't have the inspiration to write.
Oh and im sorry I keep postponing the hot scene but I swear it's going to be on the Next chapter. See you!