Oh gods..11

Percy:
"What do you mean, Jason?
"I said top or bottom jerk now choose.
"Ehhhh, it actually depends for what I'm feeling for.Like some days, when i am not tired, i like to
"Oh Percy c'mon ....What are you feeling for today then?
"Ehhh, i don't know. Let me finish my burger, and I'll think about it.
I couldn't think and eat at the same time, so I got a bite and then started thinking.What do I want today?..
Gods, this is even harder than thinking about which burger to order.And that took about 25 minutes(ya they were fucking while I was thinking).
I wondered if I should get a normal,double or triple cheeseburger without like pickles and stuff,because they are just...nor good.
So ya, you know what I decided.
Now I only had two options, and I needed to think straight.Sorry, I mean, think bi.
Do I want to be top or bottom?
But wait.
Who would I fuck or get fucked of?...
Humm...
I now took another bite of my burger and asked Jason with my mouth full.
"Wa-it Ja-son, who would I be fuck-ing or getting fuck-ed of?
Jason then looked at Nico with a sus face,but Nico just glared and didn't seem to understand what he was thinking about.
Jason then rolled his eyes and said
"Wellll I was thinking that we could try something new so that no one will be left out....
Jason blushed slightly after he said that,and I looked at Nico.We both were blushing like cheeries.I guess Nico forgot he didn't have his hoodie on because he tried pulling an invisible hood but then blushed even harder because he didn't have one.I guess Jason also saw it because we both laughed so hard.
Nico was looking down embarrassed, but then he looked up, and Judo flipped us both onto the ground.
And ouch!For being a short little ghost king, Nico was so dam strong.
When we were both on the ground with parts of our burgers everywhere, Nico said
"Ey you two!stop laughing and get to work!
Then something very dirty came in my mind and I just said it
"What job are we working at ?A blowjob?..😏
He then gave me a death glare turned around and blushed even more.He also said while staring
"You know what I'm talking about Perseus.
I turned to Jason laughing and kissed him.
I got up to "go back to work" and pulled Jason up, too.
I teased Nico and said
"Well, let's get back to work then.I've decided.
"I want to top Nico... And I hope you want too Jason...
Jason bited his lip and looked at me in a spicy way then pushing me towards his hips and kissing me.To make up for their sex we made out in front of Nico.I knew it wasn't enough but now me and Jason would be fucking him.As we were finished I looked at him with a revenge look ,but i just pushed him into a hug.He just rolled his eyes and we just stood there hugging.
Then I broke the hug and telled Nico to go to bed and wait.But just then we heard footsteps and a knock at the door, a familiar voice said
"Hey,Nico, we are hearing weird noises from your room. Is something going on?..

Nico:

Gosh damit!!
Hazel was knocking at the door as we were preparing to have a threesome!
Oh my gods, I didn't even think this through!I just thought out my gods, and both my so-called crushes are asking me out, so why not also have sex with them?
Ughhhhhh!!
I'm freaking out!
But no.I need to calm down and hide ma boys.yes.fast.
I literally jumped out of my bed, whispering for Jason and Percy to come closer and hide in my closet, which was beside my bed and not that big,but that will have to work.(it didn't)
If Hazel found out about this..well, I don't know what her reaction would be.She would probably think of it as a sin, and I would lose my only sister left.
I pushed Percy in the closet while I said, "Just a minute, Hazel! Just have to put my clothes on!
I then managed to get Percy in.
While I was doing that, I checked the clock, and it was 4 pm. Like, what the hell,I was just so good at this.Oh, stop it!
Bad Nico,bad Nico..
I looked over to Jason now, who had managed to get his clothes on while I was hiding Percy. I then jumped on him so that he falled beside my bed. Our faces were so near that I couldn't just ignore it, so I kissed him a fast kiss, which I don't think sounded anything.
I then helped him get under the bed and make sure he was hidden.
I got most of my clothes on except my hoodie.
I then opened the door and saw Hazel in front of me worried for what was happening inside my room.
OH NO...I forgot the cum....
So as soon as I remembered that I went outside to talk to her so that she wouldn't..well smell it.
She then started talking:
"Nico, what is going on?I was just coming to take one thing in my room,and to check on you when I heard these weird screams...
Before I could even say something, she said
"Nico, you know you can trust me, right?if it is about Bianca...
I then cut her off and said the most stupid thing ever.
"No, it wasn't about Bianca or about me,I was just... watching... porn!
I said that without thinking, and just after I said that, I heard muffled laughing and falling noises coming from my room, as I rolled my eyes internally.
Hazel looked at me weirdly, and I remembered she probably didn't even know what porn was..
I felt bad for being sensitive about Bianca even with Hazel.I should treat her like her, not like how I would treat Bianca.
So I just looked at her and said, "You might wanna ask Frank what that is .But if I were you, I wouldn't..well actually don't!
She looked at me confused, and then she hugged me and telled me that she didn't know if Frank actually liked her and if she should say something.I then said
"Look, Hazel, if you really think you like him and that you have moved on from, you know who, I think you should tell him and if he doens't like you back I would gladly beat him to death.
She gave me a pls don't look and I said:
"Or not...
I said that with a disappointed face, she laughed and then I just kissed her in the forehead, saying goodbye.

I went back in at first I didn't see nobody,because well they were hiding.But then I went to look for Jason who was under my bed and guess what.Jason was there!..With Percy and cuddling without me!like pls invite mee!!