Gathering Twilight's Intelligence

Twilight runs hurriedly down the sidewalk, anxious to make it home from school. Her lungs huffed and wheezed, struggling to keep up. She had always been more brains than brawn, but that fact wasn't going to slow her down today. She was just too excited about getting to work on her latest science project.

She only got the idea for it a few days ago, when she was trying to sort through all the requests she'd gotten for tutoring. Twilight had always been the smartest of her peers, so it wasn't surprising that people wanted her help in school.

However, the number of people asking for her help kept growing more and more, and Twilight was struggling to keep up with it. There was no way she could help everyone, especially when she struggled to find time to do her own homework and study.

And that's when she got the idea: if she couldn't help people study, then she could build a computer program that could do it for her! Twilight already had a huge fascination with coding and had tried out many online study tools in the past. Creating one herself would be a piece of cake.

And now, just a few days later, it was almost complete. Today, she would put the finishing touches on it, and then she would be free. If anyone needed her help, she could just give them the program and move on, allowing her to tackle her own schoolwork without distraction.

Soon enough, Twilight finally makes it to her house, jogging her way inside, up the steps, and straight to her bedroom. She makes a beeline for her desk, sitting down so she can finally catch her breath. Once she does, she taps the computer mouse to wake it from sleep mode.

The only application she has open is her project, titled: The Magic of Learning. It may have sounded corny, but after the adventures she had, Twilight thought it was perfect.

She then began her analysis of the study program's various lines of code, ensuring everything was ready for her test run today. The first half of the program was the Gathering Intelligence section.

This is where the program asked questions to figure out what someone knew a certain topic and what they didn't. This part turned out to be more complicated to code than Twilight thought, but she was confident that she had finally figured it out.

The second half of the program was the actual tutoring part, where the program would inform you about the topic you selected. Luckily, this part had been pretty easy to code. Now, all she had to do was pick a topic for her test run.
Once she was satisfied with the lines of code in place, Twilight then located the page titled: Study Material Analysis.

Here, you would pick a file, like a PDF, video, etc., and the program would analyze it to identify what info was essential for teaching. She clicked on Select File and quickly found the calculus schoolwork file she downloaded earlier just for this test. However, she couldn't help but notice the file right underneath: The Perfect Bimbo Slut.

Dirty thoughts began creeping into her mind, as Twilight thought about her secret fetish. There was just something so hot about a busty airhead that couldn't think of anything but sex. Just the thought of it was making her wet, as she felt drops of arousal leaking into her panties.

With one hand still hovering the mouse around the raunchy video, Twilight's other hand began slipping down her pants, her fingers stopping just short of her pussy.

It was tempting for her to just go to town right then, but she knew that finishing her project was more important. But that didn't make her any less horny at the moment.

Eventually, she pulled her hand away, but accidentally hit the desk with her arm when she did, knocking over a cup of pencils that scattered onto the floor.

As she got out of her seat to pick them up, she didn't notice that she had accidentally clicked the Bimbo video download instead of the calculus schoolwork.