Gathering Fluttershy's Intelligence

On the front steps of the Canterlot High school entrance, Fluttershy anxiously went over the notes she took in math class. She was never the best student, but math was especially stressful for her. If she was able to get a C on her test tomorrow, that would be good enough for her.

"Hey Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy looked up towards whoever was calling her, and was shocked at what she saw.

It was Twilight! Or at least, it looked like Twilight, aside from one major detail: her breasts were HUGE! They were like purple beach balls attached to her chest, exposed by her half open shirt that strained to contain them. She also had no glasses and let her hair down, but those changes was inconsequential compared to her breasts.

"Twilight? What happened to you?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh, you mean these?" Twilight bounced her enormous boobs up and down suggestively. "Got them yesterday. They kind of just... appeared like magic."

"Wait, you're saying magic did this to you?" Fluttershy and her friends have had plenty of encounters with magic in the past, but this was by far the weirdest one yet.

"I guess so. Isn't that, like, amazing?" Twilight exclaimed.

"Um, It looks kinda-" Fluttershy hesitated to use the word, but wasn't sure how else to describe it. "-slutty?"

"I know right? How cool is that?"
Fluttershy was not expecting THAT response. "Uh, I don't know about this, Twilight. I think this magic is affecting more than just your body."

"Oh relax, Fluttershy, I feel fine," Twilight assured her. "In fact, I feel better than I've ever felt before with these badonkers on me."

Twilight then began grabbing at her boobs, moaning as she rolled and fondled them. Fluttershy, was still unsure about all this, but her concerns seem to be falling on deaf ears, so she changed the subject.

"You know the math test we have coming up tomorrow? I could use your help for it later."

"Of course I'll help you study for the test Fluttershy," Twilight replied. "We can even use this Totally Neat study program! That's sure to increase our, like, school output by 15%!"

"What study program?"

"Oh, just something I made in my spare time. You got time to check it out after school?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Great! See you then!" And with that, Twilight jogged off, her boobs bouncing up and down as she did.

Fluttershy had a hard time processing everything: the breasts, the slutty attitude, and the fact that magic was somehow involved in it all. She resolved to get to the bottom of this once after their study session together, and maybe even find a way to reverse it. If that was even possible.

***

"You ready?" Twilight asked Fluttershy. School had ended, ans now the two of them were at Twilight's house, with her computer all set up in front of them.

"I think so." Fluttershy took a seat next to Twilight, and Twilight clicked the start button.

As soon as she did, a tingling struck Fluttershy's forehead. At first, Fluttershy thought she was coming down with a fever or something, until she felt it move up across her head, then to her ears, all the way to her chin, leaving her whole head tingling. This sure didn't feel like any fever she had before.

But it got even weirder when she felt the tingles seep inside her skin and in her head. Fluttershy didn't understand what was happening, but she knew for sure that this was NOT a cold.