CH-1: The Bloody Project

It was a Monday. The Monday we all hate. Come to think of it... your parents trying to do all sorts of practices to wake you up. Cold water, shouts and shrieks, but in the end, wins who?

Us. 

 Hi. I'm James. James Highmore. You might know me... or you might not. Well, whatever. So today after a rude argument I got into the school bus, my bag clinging at my side.

Today we had a metal detecting activity at school. Zap! This was somewhat interesting.We had to climb onto a crane and slam the electromagnet on.This would attract the metal pieces and scraps and we could do fun too.
At my roll call, teacher called out my name and my fidgeting hands began to sweat.Suddenly the air began to smell of seasickness.A tingling sensation; I embarked the crane.
The crane, didn't look so complicated to work with.
BUT YOU CAN NEVER SAY.
Suddenly, the crane began to start and move forward.My suffused skin was showing tension and I coudn't press the "STOP" button.
It never stopped.Oh no, it did.
The electromagnet automatically activated and and....
A huge,enormous metal structure was explored.
S.W.A.T.,C.B.I.,F.B.I.,Bombardment Companies arrived in the school.All students except me were evacuated.
A man with dark complexion, ebony eyebrows and smiling face arrived and asked me,"Boy, where exactly did you find this?"
I pointed out.
My heartbeat was faster;I felt my heart was in the sole of my shoe.
And I had, unfortunately, kicked it like a football.
"You can go home, Boy"said he, again.
But I stood still.No reply.Staring into his eyes.
This man, Jonathan was his name, was of a great post.So I simply observed what was happening.
A man came to Sir Jonathan, and said,"THOSE THREE,sir."
"Are you sure?"asked Jonathan.
"Yes sir.Very."He replied sadly.
"Sir," I interuppted."What is "THOSE THREE"?
"Boy, Read this:"And he handed me a book.
Here is what it said:

500 years from now, a civilisation pampered, fought many wars.Known as WWs.In WW3, China blew a part of America.America wanted vengeance.So they threw three nuclear ballistae known as "THOSE THREE", and rumour says that ONLY two of them exploded.The third one is still out there, hidden somewhere."

That story scared the wits out of me.