CH-6: A fireplace

The President kept on praising me that no one had, not even once. At last, he came to a stop. I looked at my watch. DAMN!

We just had fifteen mintues left !!!

"Sir," I said, still shocked." I think we better hurry."
"What's the hurry, James? What's the matter?"

"Sir, we've only got 10 mintues to save the world!"

"How in the name of jesus? What do we do now?" Said he, panting like he'd ran a marathon.

"Sir, to say the truth, I don't know."

"What do you mean you dunno? After such brilliancy, why do you say you dunno?"

"We'll have to think of something," I say, my mind thinking as Albert Einstien.

I again glance at my watch,now observing that we just have 4 minutes to save the world.
###

In 2518:
People are crying.People are dying. And Mr.Highmore, his father, have fainted.
His mother is crying like others too, but much too badly.

And Mr.Johnathan, the government adminstrator, is giving the speech regarding a boy who is still there to save us. But people won't believe it. Like the President had said, people don't believe anything until they've themselves seen it.
But Mr.Johnathan surely had faith in James.And faith is what it is all about.

###
ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Suddenly, I get an idea.

I take the blueprint ( Of 2018 ) and run to the nearest fireplace in the room.Then dropping it, I observe the ashes smoking in it.....

The 2018 blueprint had now been burnt, which meant that the bomb was never really, really made.

Which meant, I WAS THE HERO OF THE WORLD !!!!

I hugged Mr.President as tightly as I could. He spread his arms around me in reply.

I ran to the time room to get to 2518 back.

When I reached, I was put up by everyone in the air, balloons were flown, Hugs and pleases, was all I could sense.
Then, Mr.Johnathan, came to me and said, "You don't know the real yet.And sometime, you will."
I smiled and ran home.
What did he mean? Before I could reach home, I carried approximately two hundred and seventy seven bouquets, and lots of hugs too.