CH-2:THE TIME ROOM

I quickly hailed a taxi and headed home.Sweat struggled down my cheeks.My head swirled.I had explored one of the biggest bombs in the history of mankind.
          When I reached, I ran upstairs to my room and lay on the bed.
What have I done? I asked myself.Will I suffer imprisonment?Will the world end?
I switched on the TV button and pressed the channel 252.This is what it said:

"Recently discovered is a bomb which has the ability to destroy the world.Some people say that it is one of the "THOSE THREE", the world's largest bomb continuity.This bomb was found in the "Merry Carmel School", when a metal detecting activity was being taken place. Mr. Highmore, had mistakenly gone...The president has ordered.....time room..."

Damn! I slammed the telly shut. I had done all this, though mistakenly. I was responsible.And it was on my shoulders to recover it. Suddenly, I made a quick plan. 

Hope it works, I told myself.

I ran to the White House, actually whose colour was black. A time room, was set, and time travellers were being sent to 2018, five hundred years ago, to plant the bomb in South Africa from the USA.But, wasn't this cruel? The people of South Africa will suffer, just like us.Moreover, it would just lead to an end of the world.So quickly, I reached to the place where the time room was set.

The travellers were embarking into the crane. A white door was pushed aside, revealing a pure white room. It had loads of white-coloured buttons, levers and switches which would sparkle with a blue light whenever one would press them. In other words, there were sensors fit in them. I slyly crawled inside...

I adjusted myself to a corner where none could spot me. And..