CH-3: Onto 2018

A tingling shivering sensation occured to me. The room had stopped shaking.The travellers stopped talking. The time had stopped; it was a magical moment.After a minute of time, the time resumed.The travellers pressed the door knob, and gushed out until I was the only one left.
I was baffled; I opened the door.I was , in front of the White House of 2018.I had never imagined how past looked.
I loved all this.The White House was so pleasant to look at that I had glued my eyes upon it.
Ouch!I'm hit by something, passed out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤⊙⊙⊙¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I wake up and find myself in a long, big, glorious, exquisite,and last but not the least, royal.This room has nothing but a desk, chairs on either side.
It also had rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and thousands of rows of shelves you must have never imagined of, all lined with books of variation.
"Hello boy," a voice asked, as the turned my eyes towards him.What I saw was a man of pleasantness, fragile look, dark complexion, a smiling face, and ebony eyebrows.
"Hello," I reply flatly. Frankly saying, I like this person, but have a good habit of not talkig with someone whom I don't know.
"Who are you," I ask, because having an urge to know.
"Why, I'm the president of USA!"
That had completely shocked my senses. My heart was in the sole of my shoe. And I, anticipating, tried not to kick it.
"Sir, I need to tell you something very very important."