man in all black

~knock knock knock~
"Just a second!" you hollered as you managed to get up and walk to the door. you open the door and see a tall man with dreads appear. he was wearing baggy clothes and a hat and had the most dreamy brown eyes.

"You must be Ava."  allowing himself into the room.

"Yeah, that's me and you are?" I said raising an eyebrow

"I'm Tom, Tom kaulitz." he said giving me a slight smirk

"Oh, I'm so sorry it's such a pleasure to meet you!" I said reaching to shake his hand.

he then reached back for my hand a shook it before pulling me close up on his chest.

"Hey, get off of me!" I snapped.

he then proceeded to swing me around and pin me against the wall. he took two fingers and put a few strands of hair behind my ear and lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"You don't live here for free. Disobey me and I will put you and your dad both on the street." he said to me giving an evil smirk. As he walked away I mumbled under my breath

"What a jerk.."

He then grabbed my shoulder and pinned me against the wall with force.

"Ouch, get off of me tom!" I screamed trying to squirm free.

"What did you say Ava.." he asked me with a serious look. I looked down to see his hand sitting on a pistol. I then quickly apologized and promised to be good.

"Tom, I'm sorry first day's are hard for me. i've been through a lot." I said trying not to shed a tear.

"Yeah you better be." he said as he walked away.

Do I really have to marry this man? the man who just treated me like I was a servant? He was just the man I worried he was gonna be.

" Great just fucking Great, My life's ruined." I said as I put my palms over my face wiping a few tears.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in and let the warm water run down my body. This is probably the nicest thing i've felt in a little bit. As I was enjoying my steaming shower someone knocked on my bathroom door. 

"Ava, My dad wants us to go bond for a little bit."

I was already still upset with the way he treated me earlier. How could he come back and act like nothing happened?

"At least let me finish my shower!"

He went silent for a few seconds I thought he walked away but all of sudden I heard loud bangs on the door.

"Ava you better get out of that shower now or i'm gonna make you get out." he in raged

Who does this man think he is? I then suddenly remembered the gun he had in his pocket from eariler. I finally got out and wrapped a towel around myself and walked out. he looked me up and down for a minute and then smirked at me. this man was very confusing.

I grabbed a crop top and some flare pants and put them on and put my favorite hat on. I walked down the staircase as tom tried to take my hand, but I refused.

"I can walk myself thank you." I said walking ahead of him

Of course he didn't mind about that smart remark because he was clearly staring at my ass.

"So where would you like to go?" he asked as he tried to catch up to me

"I'm not familiar with the town yet so i'll let you decide."

He then walked down this pathway and through some bushes. once we were through I looked up and saw a beautiful little circle full of lights and fountains and buildings.

"Tom, This is amazing." I said in amazement

"I know right, it's one of my favorite spots."

he then signaled me to follow him into this building. It was a Restaurant. It was definitely a bit run down but overall it was super interesting.

"Hello, My names Kayla i'll be your server today what can I get you two started out with?"

I looked up to see one of my old friends from my old town. this is a dream come true. I finally will have someone other then tom here now!

"Kayla, It's me ava!"

she looked up at me and gave me the tightest hug ever. tom stared at me looking a bit jealous.

"Omg Ava, I didn't know you moved out here. I'm so happy i'll get to still see you!" she smiled and took our order and got on her way.

I looked over to talk to tom to boost the mood but he was still staring at me. it was like he was
dreaming.

"Tom, you there?" I said waving my arm at him

"Huh, sorry Ava." he said trying not to get red

Tom then started telling me about his friend group out here. apparently he was in a gang with 3 other guys. Bill, Georg and Gustav. They all had grown up together, which bill was toms twin brother. I was so excited to meet his friends, hopefully they are a bit nicer then tom was at first.

Kayla soon walked up to us with our drinks. "Here you go love birds!" she said as she reached for her straws. As soon As I heard this I went red in the face and Tom let out a little chuckle.

"Thank you Kayl-" As I was thanking her I heard someone slam the door open. it was a man in all black clothes wearing a black mask over his face.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN NOW!" he said as he held a gun in the air. I froze in fear I'd never been at gun point before. Tom pulled me down onto the ground preventing me from getting shot.

Soon after scanning through the cash registers he made his way through the tables collecting valuable's from customers. he made his way to me and Tom and all suddenly Tom pulled out his gun and pointed it straight at the man's head.