I love you tom

It was the day of the wedding and I began to get ready. Kayla stayed the night before to lend me a hand with getting ready for the big day.

"Ava, you got the makeup? we need to head out quick before we are late."

"I've got it let's go." I said grabbing the rest of the supplies.

We hopped into the car and headed to the venue.

"Ava, I'm so proud of you kiddo." My dad said turning around to smile at me from the front seat.

"Aww, thanks dad." I said smiling back.

We rolled down the windows and let our long hair fly in the summer breeze. Today felt like a Miracle.

After about 30 more minutes of driving we had arrived at the wedding venue. I hopped out of the car and grabbed all of my supplies and headed into the dressing room.

From curling my hair to doing doing loads of makeup I was finally tired and ready to put my dress on.

"Ava, I can't wait for tom and the others to see you in your dress!" she said squealing.

I giggled and went into another room to put on the dress. I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt like a super model. I'd never been so dolled up before.

"Come out Come out!" Kayla said excited.

I walked out and she put her hands over her mouth. she tried not to scream or squeal so she just let out a loud "OMG!"

I smiled and did a little spin.

"Watcha think?"

"Ava, tom is one lucky man." she said guiding me out of the door.

We went outside to get in our spots to walk down the aisle.

I saw my dad talking to some family members so I tapped on his shoulder to get his attention. He turned and instantly started tearing up.

"Ava Kiddo, you look beautiful."

He hugged me tight and pulled away to get another look at me. Seeing him cry made me want to cry, I'd never seen my dad cry before. it was such a wholesome moment.

We then lined up and began to walk down the aisle one by one. finally it was our cue to go. I put my arm around my dads and walked down the aisle. everyone turned to take a glance at me. lots were stunned and others were crying happy tears. I looked up and saw tom staring at me letting a few tears roll down his face.

once I reached my spot I took a look at how handsome he looked. his smile was everything. it was the only thing that could ever take my breath away. He made everything feel magical. The way his eyes lit up with joy. As I stared at him I thought about all the things I wanted to say to him. "I really want to give you all I can, I want to show you how much I truly love you Tom kaulitz. no one matters as much as you matter to me."

As the officiant began to speak our lines I felt a numbness in my body. it felt like I wasn't in control of myself anymore. I tried not to think about it and Listened as the Officiant cued tom to say his vows.

"Tom kaulitz, Do you take Ava Stevens to be your beloved wife?"

I stared at him smiling trying to hide the pain.

"I do."

Suddenly it was my turn to say my vows. I was listening to the officiant when the pain got worse and it felt like my whole body was lifeless, it was tingling like crazy and was numb in certain spots. I tried to talk but it barely came out. "I love you tom." I said just before collapsing onto the floor.